Tressel impressed with Paterno's care...

Tressel impressed with Paterno's career victories

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Tressel impressed with Paterno's career victories. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

What's brewing with the 2010 Ohio State Buckeyes ... BUCKEYES BUZZ: Penn State icon Joe Paterno is going for his 400th career victory on Saturday against Northwestern.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Nov 4, 2010
I'll be cheering for you Coach Paterno ... I want you to get it against Northwestern, NOT against The Ohio State University! Go Bucks ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Storm Klein Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News There's no looking back for Meyer, Ohio State's... (Jul '12) Jul '12 BigDan 7
News Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn charged (Jul '12) Jul '12 Dannawally 1
News Preseason love in season of change for Buckeye ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Freddy 1
News Ohio State Football: 5 Weakest Positions to Wor... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Matt from Columbus 2
News More To Memorabilia-For-Tattoos Violations, SI ... (May '11) May '11 Maurice Clarett 1
News Despite losses, Ohio State's defense is looking... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web