College football | Texas Tech: Victory savored amid turmoil | B...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

No questions about Mike Leach. No questions about Adam James. Those were the ground rules Texas Tech quarterback Steven Sheffield laid down early yesterday after saving the day in a thrilling Alamo Bowl victory that his fired coach would've loved.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Duke Mantee

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Craig James should be fired. He is a lousy announcer and clearly his interference in trying to get his boy playing time was wrong. This is taking parental interference to ridiculous extremes. Leach is a far better man than the blowhard James. Fire James too.
Tsn

Palisades Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Pappy James is the new soccer dad. Imposing his attitude towards how his son should be playing. He should stay out. He is a has been player who has an inflated ego.
PAR

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

The Big Ten can't be too bad when a 6-6 team goes to play an 8-4 team in its home state, with 14 players suspended, and the 8-4 team is savoring the victory.
Tsn

Palisades Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

The James kid needs to transfer out of Texas for everybody's best interest and safety. He sounds like another spoiled brat of a famous father (soccer dad) who gets over involved in his son's activities. Ease up old man and stick with ESPN matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Steven Sheffield Discussions

Search the Steven Sheffield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
College Football 2010 Rankings: No. 55 Texas Tech (Aug '10) Aug '10 devildogcarl 2
Lobos' record now 0-5 after Texas Tech loss (Oct '09) Oct '09 GFY 42
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••