College Football 2010 Rankings: No. 5...

College Football 2010 Rankings: No. 55 Texas Tech

There are 2 comments on the On Campus College Football Blog story from Jul 7, 2010, titled College Football 2010 Rankings: No. 55 Texas Tech. In it, On Campus College Football Blog reports that:

Orlando Sentinel Preseason Rankings 2010 , Texas Tech , college football - posted by andrea adelson on July, 7 2010 6:00 AM The Orlando Sentinel's 2010 college football preseason rankings will count down Football Bowl Subdivision teams from 120 to 1. Today at No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Campus College Football Blog.

devildogcarl

Lubbock, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2010
i believe, that if texas tech has to go and play in a high humid area , such as a houston, texas ,baylor, aggies, and even smu. i feel coach tubberville should take the whole team to that area and let all of you get aclimatized for a few days. yall didnt have a chance down in houston last yr. not because houston was better. hell everyone who knew anything about football, new houston was not even close to be a better team than tech was last yr.the difference was all of you were so gassed from the heat and humidity. that is what happen to our players . it was not a fair fight. lubbock weather is totally different than any where in the world. our heat is not the same heat as a dallas heat , or a austin heat, or a college station heat. hell, they love to come play here its like an air condtioner to them. same goes for oklahoma teams. its a different animal. any thing north, south,east or west of lubbock is a sahna ,and the heat is like wearing aa weight vest it beats you down . so lets get aclimatized some sincerly carl
devildogcarl

Lubbock, TX

#2 Aug 2, 2010
i always love the way texas tech, gets screwed in the polls every yr. that way we can never have a chance of moving up to a number 1 poll. even if we beat the whole damn crowd. 55 my butt. everyone knows tech is gonna whip everyone this yr. just make sure you have some fast players key on that aggie quarterback this yr. he faked our jocks off last yr and they were laying on the ground as he just out ran all of us including me when i ran off in the 3rd quarter . hell the whole stadium, must have been keying in on my next move. when i jumped up to leave they all did to. game was over. sorry had my kids there also. there 2nd game ever at a tech game. at least we beat them damn oklahoma sooners 2005. my kids first tech game to ever see. so lets win it all this yr. and yes im apart of that team to, even if i am 50. sincerly carl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football | Texas Tech: Victory savored ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Tsn 4
News Lobos' record now 0-5 after Texas Tech loss (Oct '09) Oct '09 GFY 42
More from around the web