LSU-West Virginia Preview

Sep 20, 2011 Full story: ESPN 75

LSU safety Brandon Taylor doesn't believe West Virginia should score on the Tigers' defense.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Josh

Summersville, WV

#61 Oct 4, 2011
I believe that 1 of the participants of the BCS championship game will be either LSU or Alabama. The other-hmmm hard to say...possibly Clemson(they have been looking pretty good) or maybe Oklahoma(nah-they always choke-lol).

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62 Oct 4, 2011
Josh wrote:
I believe that 1 of the participants of the BCS championship game will be either LSU or Alabama. The other-hmmm hard to say...possibly Clemson(they have been looking pretty good) or maybe Oklahoma(nah-they always choke-lol).
Clemson is a great team! Unfortunately they started ranked way too low. They will need a lot of help with other teams losing. I think their should be an eight team playoff through the BCS sites. Clemson could easily make the top eight.

1. Alabama 13-0
2. Boise State 12-0
3. Wisconsin 13-0
4. Oklahoma State 12-0
5. LSU 11-1
6. Stanford 13-0
7. Oklahoma 11-1
8. Clemson 13-0
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#63 Oct 4, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the manhandling would come from the big physical O-line of Wisconsin. Doesn't matter who they've played. They can beat LSU.
I'd say that's incorrect. LSU didn't record a single sack on West Virginia, who's O-line played remarkable well and LSU was still able to shut down their running game (70 yards rushing total) and walk away with a double digit win! And I agree 463 yards in the air is impressive, those types of stats are easier to obtain when a team has to drive the length of the field on almost every possession. LSU had 6 of 6 punts inside the 11 yard line! Damn good special teams play!

Bend don't break D!
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#64 Oct 4, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Clemson is a great team! Unfortunately they started ranked way too low. They will need a lot of help with other teams losing. I think their should be an eight team playoff through the BCS sites. Clemson could easily make the top eight.
1. Alabama 13-0
2. Boise State 12-0
3. Wisconsin 13-0
4. Oklahoma State 12-0
5. LSU 11-1
6. Stanford 13-0
7. Oklahoma 11-1
8. Clemson 13-0
Don't forget to correct this list on Nov. 6th!!! LSU #1 GEAUX TIGERS!

Location hidden

#65 Oct 4, 2011
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to correct this list on Nov. 6th!!! LSU #1 GEAUX TIGERS!
Without Brantley LSU has a great chance to look impressive against Florida. They need to take advantage of that if they can. Florida's defense is the best LSU has faced so far and Alabama put up 38 on them. If this ends up being a field goal festival look for LSU to drop.

Win big kk.
cheese

Fort Worth, TX

#66 Oct 8, 2011
LSU LSU LSU LSU.... gotta love all the haters
ACC vs SEC

Delaware, OH

#67 Oct 8, 2011
cheese wrote:
LSU LSU LSU LSU.... gotta love all the haters
LSU-West Virginia Preview

Wasn't this game played weeks ago & your still yelping about it?
critter71

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Oct 8, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Without Brantley LSU has a great chance to look impressive against Florida. They need to take advantage of that if they can. Florida's defense is the best LSU has faced so far and Alabama put up 38 on them. If this ends up being a field goal festival look for LSU to drop.

Win big kk.
Hey dude did u look at the score? Go Tigers. Can't wait till November 6. That will be a good game.

Location hidden

#69 Oct 8, 2011
1. Alabama
2. Boise State
3. Oklahoma State
4. LSU
5. Oklahoma
6. Wisconsin
7. Stanford
8. Clemson

Just to update my top 8 :P
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#70 Oct 8, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
After watching Wisconsin play I'm not sure LSU could beat them. I may have to move LSU to #6 on my list.
I don't think Wisconsin could keep up with LSU. LSU would wear them out in the 3rd quarter and the cheese would get maybe a couple of field goals. Maybe they'll meet in the NC game and we'll find out.
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#71 Oct 8, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
1. Alabama
2. Boise State
3. Oklahoma State
4. LSU
5. Oklahoma
6. Wisconsin
7. Stanford
8. Clemson
Just to update my top 8 :P
You're out of sync with everyone else. Boise would get crushed by Bama, LSU, or Oklahoma.

Location hidden

#72 Oct 9, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Wisconsin could keep up with LSU. LSU would wear them out in the 3rd quarter and the cheese would get maybe a couple of field goals. Maybe they'll meet in the NC game and we'll find out.
I doubt LSU would wear out the badgers anymore than the badgers would wear out LSU. Wisconsin pounds the ball behind an offensive line that could probably start for the Packers. Could the LSU O-line start for the Saints? They simply have a better run game and a heisman quality QB. Would be a boring but physical game.

Location hidden

#73 Oct 9, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>You're out of sync with everyone else. Boise would get crushed by Bama, LSU, or Oklahoma.
More of a game of highlights against any of those teams. Boise is a top rate program that can compete with the best. Sorry if I'm out of sync being the only one who realizes how good they are.
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#74 Oct 9, 2011
Rogue Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt LSU would wear out the badgers anymore than the badgers would wear out LSU. Wisconsin pounds the ball behind an offensive line that could probably start for the Packers. Could the LSU O-line start for the Saints? They simply have a better run game and a heisman quality QB. Would be a boring but physical game.
The badgers have a great o-line, but LSU's second team is what you have been watching over the last several games. Several o-line starters have been out due to injury. And yes, some of these guys will play in the NFL. But LSUs depth is their strength. LSU can pound the ball with anyone, but its their defense and special teams that really give opponents a headache. The problem for the badgers if they go to the NC game against say LSU or Bama, is that it will be the best team (by far) that they have faced all year, where LSU or Bama has already played more ranked opponents right now than Wisconsin will ever face in a season.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#75 Oct 10, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of sync with everyone else. Boise would get crushed by Bama, LSU, or Oklahoma.
Probably, but I remember what happened the last time Boise St. faced Oklahoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stedman Bailey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terps-WVU to kick off at 3:30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 5
West Virginia Mountaineers are a team that will... (Jun '13) Sep '13 TUPU 3
Tavon Austin vs. Percy Harvin: NFC West's Dynam... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 11
USC's Lee named top college receiver (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 7
Around the Big 12: Wide Receivers (Jun '12) Jun '12 scizzer 1
Tavon Austin Versus Stedman Bailey: Who Is the ... (Mar '12) Apr '12 boosie 3

Stedman Bailey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE