Penn State Football: News and notes f...

Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy Friday in Penn State football

There are 2 comments on the PennLive.com story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy Friday in Penn State football. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Come Friday morning, a majority of Penn State's 2012 roster had reaffirmed their commitment to the Nittany Lion's program, but some are still looking around with summer camp quickly coming up as the calendar nears August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Father of Two

Charleston, SC

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Free advice to any PSU football player with 2 or more years of eligibility remaining...TRANSFER NOW SO THAT YOU'LL HAVE 2 FULL YEARS TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR NEW PROGRAM AND PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS, GET YOUR ACADEMICS SQUARED AWAY AND ENJOY WHAT REMAINS OF YOUR COLLEGE EXPERIENCE...PSU FOOTBALL IS IN THE EARLY DAYS OF A MULTIYEAR SLIDE TO MEDEOCRACY AND YOU DESERVE A FAIR SHOT AT A BETTER COLLEGE EXPERIENCE THAN WHAT CAN BE OFFERED TO YOU AT PSU AT THIS TIME UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES...YOUR COACHES AND OTHER PSU LOYALISTS WON'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH, BUT I JUST DID...LEAVE WHILE YOUR STOCK IS HIGH AS YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN PSU CAN OFFER...FOR REAL...

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Since they planted trees in where the statue was located they should change the name of the school to Pine State. I hope they planted some Weeping Willows for all the cry babies at "Pine State"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silas Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T-shirts make crude Penn State shower joke; Sil... (Aug '12) Sep '12 USA R0CKS 8
News Tom Hoffarth on Usc: No. 1 and perfect, Trojans... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Silas Redd makes smooth move from Penn St. to USC (Aug '12) Aug '12 Chosen Traveler 1
News USC coach Lane Kiffin details the full-court pr... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bruin For Life 2
News University of Montana player charged with rape (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ohio State, Penn State saddled by sanctions as ... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dannawally 2
News Silas Redd: Running Back Is Better off Remainin... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bruin For Life 2
More from around the web