Duke struggling to stay healthy at QB

Nov 22, 2009 Full story: ESPN

Much attention has been paid to Miami quarterback Jacory Harris' soft cast this week, but Duke could face a scary situation on Saturday at Miami if anything happens to keep starting quarterback Thaddeus Lewis out of the game, even just momentarily.

Full Story
love

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Duke is going to miss Thad as quarterback, only if they had one more year to play Thad what an awesome team Duke will be, eventhough they have Sean who now has to get healthly. Duke also need some good running backs. Thad has been an awesome leader. Under the leadership of Cutcliffe has upgraded the team to do better and have confidence. Duke needs to use Thad and his present at Duke to recruit talented players to build the program, he has set the example for others to follow
LIFE

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 17, 2010
I can agree with the statement that Love said about Thad and Duke. I do believe that Thad deserves to be in the NFL though, what a talented, humble, a great leader that this youngman is. It would be disappointing if a team does not pick him up. Thad is just a good as the top quarterbacks, unfortunately Duke was not a powerhouse for him to get the recognition. Thad has broken 48 records, 10,000 yds, and played in the game hurt and did not want to let his team down. Thad is tough, and I believe love the game of football.
DukeIsPoop

Madison, IN

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Hahhaa blue dork with a pitch fork fans looks like your star Kyrie Irving is out for the season hahaha your team won't do jack Sh!t in the playoffs!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Renfree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska hit the road for 1st time (Sep '10) Sep '10 T-Town Clown 2
Duke Football is on the verge (Dec '09) Dec '09 FRED ZIFFLE 1
More from around the web