QBs front and center as LSU begins sp...

QBs front and center as LSU begins spring drills

There are 6 comments on the Shreveport Times story from Mar 11, 2011, titled QBs front and center as LSU begins spring drills. In it, Shreveport Times reports that:

Spring practice starts today for the LSU football team. The veil also comes down as spring practice is closed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shreveport Times.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2011
LSU fans cant be happy enough as their basketball team sucks so football is all that they have and they can only focus as a one dimensional school
joey

Livonia, LA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
LSU fans cant be happy enough as their basketball team sucks so football is all that they have and they can only focus as a one dimensional school
ever heard of baseball you dumb ass.you are the expert on sucking.

San Marino, CA

#3 Mar 15, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>ever heard of baseball you dumb ass.you are the expert on sucking.
Ah...yeah!!! Look up who has the most national championships in baseball you clueless swamp hick then get back to me. LMAO - Your ignorance continues to give me more ammo
joey

Livonia, LA

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Ah...yeah!!! Look up who has the most national championships in baseball you clueless swamp hick then get back to me. LMAO - Your ignorance continues to give me more ammo
agreed in the past usc has 12 championships but you werent referring to the past when you talked about lsu basketball.we are into the present you douche bag.if bullshit were electricity you would be a power house!

San Marino, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>agreed in the past usc has 12 championships but you werent referring to the past when you talked about lsu basketball.we are into the present you douche bag.if bullshit were electricity you would be a power house!
Let me know anytime you want to compare school athletic National Championships you Livonian Loser
joey

Livonia, LA

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know anytime you want to compare school athletic National Championships you Livonian Loser
the chosen traveler knows it all,but in truth his brain is very small!he for some reason hates the south,and that is proven by his big damn mouth!he lives in the facts of yesterday years,but all he really knows about is racism and queers!there is nothing great about usc today,so putting down lsu is all he can say!maybe we should feel sorry for this cal.turd,but all i have for him is the middle finger bird!he tries to act like hes cool and rich,but i bet hes a street waliking tranny bitch!he loves usc he says with a grin,as he wipes the white stuff off his chin!so off with you now you poor little twit,for what you think of lsu doesent make a shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints get look at Tigers on LSU Pro Day (Mar '13) Mar '13 Derrell 1
News Miles says No. 1 factor in loss was LSU pass pr... (Jan '13) Jan '13 ART DECO MAN 5
News Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10 matchup (Oct '12) Oct '12 LSU Dude 6
News LSU Tigers critique their performance (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
News No. 2 LSU survives upset scare from Auburn (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 5
News LSU No. 1 in USA Today preseason football poll (Aug '12) Aug '12 BigDan 1
News LSU hopes to put national championship loss beh... (Mar '12) May '12 Eagle3 50
More from around the web