Inside the Pac: Are you ready for som...

Inside the Pac: Are you ready for some football?

There are 1 comment on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from Aug 29, 2010, titled Inside the Pac: Are you ready for some football?. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

The 11th season of Inside the Pac kicks off Wednesday night at 7:30 pm on KVAL with the ITP season preview show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

Califorlife

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Can't wait to see Markus Wheaton do his thing! It seems last year he was not able to show his ability with spotted play. I hope he is able to get loose against TCU. Both Rogers will be able to do more damage if we are able to stretch the field. With out eight in the box Rogers will do damage. Unleash the speed coack Riley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Katz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite surprising loss by Oregon St, No. 8 Wis... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chosen Traveler 15
News Questions remain after Beavers spring football ... (May '11) May '11 Mary Smith 1
News Oregon State coach Mike Riley gives updates on ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mary Smith 2
News The Skinny: 2 Keys to Victory vs. Oregon State (Nov '10) Nov '10 BigDan 1
News Riley says Oregon State doesn't know yet if Jam... (Oct '10) Oct '10 jesse luckey 1
News College Football Rankings: Pac-10 Quarterbacks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Pete Carroll 2
More from around the web