Ducks star LaMichael James sent to jail

Ducks star LaMichael James sent to jail

There are 2 comments on the www.kgw.com story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Ducks star LaMichael James sent to jail. In it, www.kgw.com reports that:

Oregon Ducks star running back LaMichael James was sentenced to 10 days in jail and probation as part of a plea deal Friday morning in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kgw.com.

boise blue

Gulfport, MS

#1 Mar 12, 2010
In other words, Shut up B**ch, Tell the folks you didn't mind the B**ch slapping, I am a football star.
jim

Show Low, AZ

#2 Mar 13, 2010
the "new' nickname for the OREGON DUCKS should be:

"THE OREGON THUGKS"

what a joke these players are. They are only
hurting themselves, their team, & their "loyal"
fans!

They "obviously" DON'T care about theur fellow man!

p.s. GO IRISH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Beard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 4 Oregon rallies to beat No. 9 Stanford 52-31 (Oct '10) Oct '10 titusduck 1
News Duck star James released from jail (Feb '10) Feb '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 15
News Two suspects arrested in beating of UO football... (Feb '10) Feb '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 3
News Duck football star LaMichael James arrested by ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 marques 1
News Two Oregon Ducks players accused of theft; Euge... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Howard 1
News UO kicker beaten unconscious (Jan '10) Jan '10 pongo 1
News Special Teams, Intangibles (Sep '09) Sep '09 duckpride 1
More from around the web