The Big Ten is really proud of itself

The Big Ten is really proud of itself

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Times story from Jan 9, 2010, titled The Big Ten is really proud of itself. In it, Herald-Times reports that:

My dad was born in Wisconsin. He moved to California at a young age. He grew up believing the Rose Bowl was the only bowl game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Times.

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#1 Jan 9, 2010
They ought to be......the College Football world has been demeaning them for the last 5 years.....blah,blah,blah...... ..trying to create hysteria and news with no basis. They have ALWAYS been better than the ACC, Big 12, Conference USA, Big East.....the SEC and certain years in the PAC 10 are the only ones who can compete with them. THE BIG 10 LEADS THE NATION IN ATTENDANCE YEAR-IN/YEAR-OUT, IS THE ONLY CONFERENCE TO HAVE ITS OWN TELEVISION NETWORK WITH OVER 40 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS,HAS THREE OF THE LARGEST 5 STADIUMS IN THE USA.....5 domed stadiums within our conference boundaries...for all you others....catch us if you can !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Stanzi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa Football 2011: Following Hawkeyes' Loss to... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Larry Kruger 1
News Miami Dolphins could face quarterback quandary ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Are Gone 2
News Mike Mayock says franchise quarterback trumps all (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Loy Chops 2
News Widespread upset alert tops Week 3 storylines (Nov '10) Dec '10 spooky 2
News Minnesota shocks 24th-ranked Iowa with late TD (Nov '10) Nov '10 rmoss81 1
News Week 3 storylines (Nov '10) Nov '10 Coach Tim Horton 1
News MSU faces Iowa, which made unbeaten bid in '09 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Go Blue 1
More from around the web