Widespread upset alert tops Week 3 st...

Widespread upset alert tops Week 3 storylines

There are 2 comments on the SI.com story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Widespread upset alert tops Week 3 storylines. In it, SI.com reports that:

After wins over Rice and Wyoming, sophomore quarterback Garrett Gilbert and Texas face their first serious test of the season against Texas Tech in Lubbock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

Coach Tim Horton

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 4, 2010
... 1) Arkansas has lost six straight to Georgia. 2) The Hogs are dealing with the "huge loss" (running backs coach Tim Horton 's words) of tailback and kick returner Dennis Johnson , who's out indefinitely after suffering a "bowel injury" that required ...
Comment?

Related Topix: Garrett Gilbert, Ricky Stanzi, Sports, NCAA Sports, University of Texas NCAA, Texas Longhorns NCAA Football, NCAA Football, Taylor Martinez, Denard Robinson

http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa-football-play...
spooky

Trenton, MI

#2 Dec 28, 2010
retard robinson for Concussion of the Year. Hope you get 100 more next year. Then I'll vote for you for Vegetable of the Year. Piece of $hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Stanzi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa Football 2011: Following Hawkeyes' Loss to... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Larry Kruger 1
News Miami Dolphins could face quarterback quandary ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Are Gone 2
News Mike Mayock says franchise quarterback trumps all (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Loy Chops 2
News Minnesota shocks 24th-ranked Iowa with late TD (Nov '10) Nov '10 rmoss81 1
News Week 3 storylines (Nov '10) Nov '10 Coach Tim Horton 1
News MSU faces Iowa, which made unbeaten bid in '09 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Go Blue 1
News Big Ten: Wisconsin stuns Iowa, 31-30 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web