Iowa Vs. Arizona Football: Live Blog, Stats, Analysis

Sep 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Featured Columnist Brett Stephen here to bring you live coverage of the Iowa vs.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2010
Kathy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I have a lot of respect for the Iowa coach - professional in every way. Too bad I can't say the same for the U of A coach - what a drama queen! Every penalty that his team incurred, he got upset and argued with the referees. Be accountable. Teach your players good sportsmanship already. Be a coach that is respected in the sports world.
iowa fan

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

You seem ridiculously ignorant. This is football. When you have somthing valid to write about then post. Every coach "WHO'S PASSIONATE" about their team reacts in similar ways. You're an idiot and most likely not even a football fan if you didn't know that.
Kathy wrote:
I have a lot of respect for the Iowa coach - professional in every way. Too bad I can't say the same for the U of A coach - what a drama queen! Every penalty that his team incurred, he got upset and argued with the referees. Be accountable. Teach your players good sportsmanship already. Be a coach that is respected in the sports world.
gary brill

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I hate to admit it but the Hawks are over rated!
Zua1029

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ricky Stanzi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa Football 2011: Following Hawkeyes' Loss to... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Larry Kruger 1
Miami Dolphins could face quarterback quandary ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Are Gone 2
Mike Mayock says franchise quarterback trumps all (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Loy Chops 2
Widespread upset alert tops Week 3 storylines (Nov '10) Dec '10 spooky 2
Minnesota shocks 24th-ranked Iowa with late TD (Nov '10) Nov '10 rmoss81 1
Week 3 storylines (Nov '10) Nov '10 Coach Tim Horton 1
MSU faces Iowa, which made unbeaten bid in '09 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Go Blue 1

Search the Ricky Stanzi Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••