USC football notebook: Carroll admits misreading defense

Full story: Daily Breeze 30
Film does not lie, especially when you lose by 34 points to Stanford. So USC coach Pete Carroll finally admitted Sunday night that skeptics were right to question how his inexperienced defense could not be a liability this season. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Mark this date down, Carroll admits he wrong, thats a 1st.
Hermosa Beach Trojan

La Crescenta, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2009
No doubt this Trojan team is far from what we have been used to! Having said that beating UCLA this weekend would have USC decade record of 9-1 against UCLA, and already 8-2 for Notre Dame. Which is much better than the nineties!

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
Hermosa Beach Trojan wrote:
No doubt this Trojan team is far from what we have been used to! Having said that beating UCLA this weekend would have USC decade record of 9-1 against UCLA, and already 8-2 for Notre Dame. Which is much better than the nineties!
Ah the game is in two weeks (nov 28th), follow the team much?
Jack

La Quinta, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your homo buddie UCLA Rob?
Jack

La Quinta, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2009
H O M O

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your **** buddie UCLA Rob?
still laughing his arse off after watching your beloved condoms get the arses handed to them, love how the defense quit early in the 4th quarter, studs each and every one of them.

fight on, heh, heh, heh

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#7 Nov 16, 2009
Jack wrote:
most intelligent post you ever made, Brilliant!
Hermosa Beach Trojan

La Crescenta, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Wow, MB Dud, that's all you have to throw back? BTW I was well aware the game is the following weekend after thanksgiving if anyone cares...

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#9 Nov 16, 2009
Hermosa Beach Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, MB Dud, that's all you have to throw back? BTW I was well aware the game is the following weekend after thanksgiving if anyone cares...
just screwing with ya,:)
Fight On

Encinitas, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2009
All Teams go through rebuilding, this is USC's time to get there butts kick, they will be better in a few years, from hero to zero

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#11 Nov 16, 2009
Fight On wrote:
All Teams go through rebuilding, this is USC's time to get there butts kick, they will be better in a few years, from hero to zero
Please with all the 5 and 4 star recruits your not rebuilding, just got poor coaching. U $ c has been in the top 5 recruiting classes in the last what? 6 years, now it comes down to coaching,
Luke of SC

Palmdale, CA

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Pete will have the Trojans back in full swing next year. All kinds of rumors floating around SC about and his personal problems and the hex of his ex-wife Glena on Pete and the team this year. I saw Pete's 40ish Cindy at practice - whew she's a babe who looks like a co-ed. I have no doubt Pete you'll be back and win it all next year. Fight on! Happy Thanksgiving to Pete, Cindy and the Trojans!
Nicole

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2009
Fight On wrote:
. What do you think of Pete Carroll's girlfriend Cindy and now this Weis allegation?

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#16 Dec 8, 2009
I see the retrd got this string shut down'

"USC heading north for bowl; UCLA eastbound?"

come on ROB lets set a meeting in ELA with this retard!

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#18 Dec 8, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Friendly UCLA ROB wrote:
You would know about the West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade, aren't you the Grand Marshall?...will you be riding a large pickle this year AGAIN? you gay little pickle licker you. LMAO
I know about it because I see you and your gay a.s.s. friends on tv every year parading around in your skivvies making a.s.s. es out of yourselves.. I donít know whats funnier/gayer - the gay parade or a FUCLA game!
NICE TRY ROB, YOUR a mental midget,

Mommy says its time to take your meds, and go poo poo, now be a nice little retard and go play with your self.

ojn and BTW be nice to teacher or your be sent to time out and we all know that drives you nuts. arsewhole
Luke of SC

United States

#21 Dec 10, 2009
<quoted text>
NICE TRY ROB, YOUR a mental midget,
Mommy says its time to take your meds, and go poo poo, now be a nice little retard and go play with your self.
ojn and BTW be nice to teacher or your be sent to time out and we all know that drives you nuts. arsewhole
. You are the retard. Pete has his girlfriend Cindy and it seems she is surviving the storm around the Weis allegation. According to SC circles, Cindy understands Pete and his profession. None of you morons don 't.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#22 Dec 10, 2009
Luke of SC wrote:
<quoted text>. You are the retard. Pete has his girlfriend Cindy and it seems she is surviving the storm around the Weis allegation. According to SC circles, Cindy understands Pete and his profession. None of you morons don 't.
????

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#23 Dec 10, 2009
Luke of SC wrote:
<quoted text>. You are the retard. Pete has his girlfriend Cindy and it seems she is surviving the storm around the Weis allegation. According to SC circles, Cindy understands Pete and his profession. None of you morons don 't.
thats the worst post in three yrs !!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#24 Dec 10, 2009
<quoted text>
????
hey brother whats up @ the beach ???? I know the Tides Rolling !!!

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#25 Dec 10, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey brother whats up @ the beach ???? I know the Tides Rolling !!!
YO GUMBA!
so are the waves out here pushing 8 to 10 ft on west facing beaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Sherman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiffin brings longer vision to a different USC (Oct '10) Oct '10 Pete_Carroll 4
Trojans Look To Bounce Back, Face No. 16 Stanford (Oct '10) Oct '10 Pete_Carroll 8
USC FOOTBALL: Stanford hits Trojans with school... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Juan Garcia 14
No. 25 Stanford stuns USC at Coliseum again, fl... (Nov '09) Nov '09 tony z 1
Harbaugh angers USC by going for two (Nov '09) Nov '09 The Saint 3
More from around the web