Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this

Oct 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mansfield News Journal

Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller lies on the field after being injured Saturday at Nebraska.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
FloridaBuckeye

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Oh brother! The Buckeyes have been reduced to trying to win "moral victories!"
The moral of the story is.....you don't repeatedly lie to the NCAA. You don't participate in coverups to protect "your paycheck.
This terrible situation at Ohio State is the direct result of Jimmy and his boys not following the rules. And Jimmy lied to the point he put his signature to a document last September "knowing" he was signing a lie!
I don't fell sorry for Jimmy at all! I feel sorry for Buckeye students, players, alumni, and the fans.
Now we must live with what Jimmy has wrought! And, it's going to be more than a season long situation.

“Mmm OSU! It's whats for dinner”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Sometimes, it's easiest to build not on the gutted remains of a building, but just bulldoze the old to grade, scrape the old foundation out of the ground, and pour a new slab on which to begin the new project.

Food for thought, buckeyes!

GO BADGERS!
phil

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

FloridaBuckeye wrote:
Oh brother! The Buckeyes have been reduced to trying to win "moral victories!"
The moral of the story is.....you don't repeatedly lie to the NCAA. You don't participate in coverups to protect "your paycheck.
This terrible situation at Ohio State is the direct result of Jimmy and his boys not following the rules. And Jimmy lied to the point he put his signature to a document last September "knowing" he was signing a lie!
I don't fell sorry for Jimmy at all! I feel sorry for Buckeye students, players, alumni, and the fans.
Now we must live with what Jimmy has wrought! And, it's going to be more than a season long situation.
thanks for feeling sorry but they will not be down long. by the way are they the first team in the country to have problems that haunt them NOT.
Greenwave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Forget Baulserman and put the next back up quarteback!
Fickle has a long way to go to recognize when to take chances to stop momentum swings.

It is time to dump the NCAA! The heat must be put on those as-holes.

The defense as a whole fatigued badly in the 4th quarter. Linebackers were not plugging the holes and peripheral coverage was loudsy. Corners abandoned their tackles by the two passes from Martinez.
Harry Myers

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

I don't know what happened to my Bucks but we will be OK next year
Harry Myers

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

It is a shame what Pryor caused while he was babied so much and so cocky too. Tressel should have told the truth when he had a chance.

“Mmm OSU! It's whats for dinner”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Harry Myers wrote:
I don't know what happened to my Bucks but we will be OK next year
Um, no, you won't be "ok" next year. Or the next, more than likely.

GO BADGERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••