'Noles fall to Clemson

Nov 7, 2009 Full story: Tallahassee.com 16

The quarterback couldn't save them this time. Florida State junior QB Christian Ponder, who was having one of the finest seasons in school history, threw four interceptions - two crucial ones in the fourth quarter - as the Seminoles were dominated in the final 15 minutes of a 40-21 loss at Clemson on Saturday night.

Full Story
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#1 Nov 7, 2009
ENJOY A FEW HOURS TIGERS................THEN GET BACK TO WORK OR IT WONT MEAN SHI*T...................BUT GOOD JOB TONIGHT..............LOVED WACTHIN THEM CHICKENS GET HUMPED OVER ..........ORANGE CRUSH 1 DOWN 2 TO GO BUT ITS COMIN TO YA.........chickenSHITeaters
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2009
SPILLER.312 YARDS...................THE MAN.....NOBODY CAN SAY OTHERWISE........HEISMAN YES YES YES...........
realist

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 7, 2009
FSU has not had a good team in all the years I have lived here. I moved to Florida in 2002 from Colorado and got a 2nd master's degree at FSU. I was here during the "Chris Rix Era" when they lost to Miami five times. This year, they even lost to USF. Bowden and Andrews have gone completely downhill. I don't know what the answer is.

As for Clemson, they played great. Miami did great today too. I am uncertain about who will win the ACC. It seems "up in the air" since no team has been truly dominant. If I had to guess, it's probably Georgia Tech.

As for FSU, maybe they'll play Notre Dame, my undergraduate alma mater, in the Champs Sports Bowl. Or they might play a Pac-10 team in that Emerald Bowl again. Perhaps there is no bowl game this year for either team. I don't care. I am enjoying the great Florida winter weather - a high in the 60s or 70s and lows in the 40s or 50s with low humidity. The people from Miami actually think it's cold up here. That cracks me up. I remember Chicago and Northern Indiana in mid-winter -10F.

Since: Oct 09

Swansea, SC

#4 Nov 11, 2009
spiller that ape wont win heisman teebow will win it a white man deserves it not a spear chunker besides spiller will go sell it for crack to support his and his mamas habit

Swansea, SC

#5 Nov 11, 2009
ANDY wrote:
ENJOY A FEW HOURS TIGERS..........THEN GET BACK TO WORK OR IT WONT MEAN SHI*T..........BUT GOOD JOB TONIGHT..........LOVED WACTHIN THEM CHICKENS GET HUMPED OVER ..........ORANGE CRUSH 1 DOWN 2 TO GO BUT ITS COMIN TO YA.........chickenSHITeaters
in your drteams tater head

Swansea, SC

#6 Nov 11, 2009
ANDY wrote:
SPILLER.312 YARDS..........THE MAN.....NOBODY CAN SAY OTHERWISE........HEISMAN YES YES YES..........
and he will smoke crack with it then go beat his girlfriend remember you people keep it under wraps and pay the cops and media to keep quiet very very good CRACK HEAD TATER HEAD
andy

Columbus, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2009
hey u sonofabitch i thought we called a truce on this moma and name calling crap..........if u wont to meet me at the game in columbia.........i will beaturdumbpunkass ucunt........littlepunkbastard ..........

Lexington, SC

#8 Nov 12, 2009
u will be the first one noticed u pink fairey u will be running like an ape saying feets dont fail me now
andy

Columbus, GA

#9 Nov 12, 2009
just tell me where u will be at the game after..........and i WILL WALK UP AND BREAK YOUR JAW..........ANSWER THE QUESTION QUEER..........I WONT RUN I WILL HIT U WHEN I SEE U,I PROMISE..........DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE STUPID PUNK, YES OR NO?

Lexington, SC

#10 Nov 13, 2009
andy wrote:
just tell me where u will be at the game after..........and i WILL WALK UP AND BREAK YOUR JAW..........ANSWER THE QUESTION QUEER..........I WONT RUN I WILL HIT U WHEN I SEE U,I PROMISE..........DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE STUPID PUNK, YES OR NO?
your the queer you richard simmons look alike thats you with your tiggers running on the field you love your players they do you well boy
andy

Columbus, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
<quoted text> your the queer you richard simmons look alike thats you with your tiggers running on the field you love your players they do you well boy
i guess thats a no........gutless bigmouth

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2009
andy wrote:
<quoted text>i guess thats a no........gutless bigmouth
i will if u act like richard simmons comeinbg on to the field big boy
andy

Columbus, GA

#13 Nov 13, 2009
no..............u will if u r not apussy................

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2009
andy wrote:
no..........u will if u r not apussy..........
grow some hair around your mouth and open wide for your clemzen buddies they will no what to do with you black boy
andy

Columbus, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2009
go tohell cu nt
andy

Columbus, GA

#16 Nov 14, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
<quoted text>grow some hair around your mouth and open wide for your clemzen buddies they will no what to do with you black boy
ucunt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashard Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tune-up games over, Clemson facing tough schedule (Sep '11) Sep '11 opinionator 1
Tigers' DBs preparing for Canes (Sep '10) Sep '10 clepsux hatter 1
Tigers not worried about secondary (Aug '10) Aug '10 clepsux hatter 4
No. 24 Tigers focused on 'Pack with title in reach (Nov '09) Nov '09 andy 6
Clemson's Lucky No. 17 Jersey Passed on Through... (Oct '09) Oct '09 clepsux hatter 1

Rashard Hall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE