Kentucky rallies to beat Georgia 34-27

Kentucky rallies to beat Georgia 34-27

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Nov 21, 2009, titled Kentucky rallies to beat Georgia 34-27. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Kentucky scored 14 points off four Georgia second-half turnovers and the Wildcats rallied to beat the Bulldogs 34-27 on Saturday night for their first win in Athens in 32 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

wnorth

Dalton, GA

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Get Win for UK, lets get one from UT next.
Cortelyou maxwell

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Nov 22, 2009
Great job bro keep up the good work. I pray for amazing things for you. You deserve it.

Since: Oct 09

Arlington, VA

#3 Nov 23, 2009
Terrible loss for the dawgs...can't believe they couldn't find inspiration to win after UGA's death and it being senior night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randall Cobb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owen Marecic wins inaugural Hornung Award (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 1
News College Football Notebook: Neuheisel, Bruins fi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 BigDan 2
News SEC Football October 23 (Oct '10) Oct '10 jimmy kingston tn 1
News After stunning 'Bama, No. 10 S.C. falls to Kent... (Oct '10) Oct '10 elated 1
News Tee Martin back in the SEC; looking forward to ... (May '10) May '10 big poppa 1
News Fidler isn't QB heir, apparently (Oct '09) Dec '09 D F Bryan 2
News Looking ahead to Kentucky and Clemson (Dec '09) Dec '09 andy 1
More from around the web