Alabama game is a chance for Penn State to show what they're worth

Sep 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Victory Bell Rings

The Penn State football team's date with AP #3 Alabama this Saturday is certainly something to get jazzed up about.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2011
south al

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

im over this just wait till saterday
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

The Alabama/ Penn State game is also a chance for Alabama to show its worth, works both ways. Alabama is loaded with talent and eager to fight for the win.

Alabama 35

Penn State 24
trooper2

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Toby wrote:
The Alabama/ Penn State game is also a chance for Alabama to show its worth, works both ways. Alabama is loaded with talent and eager to fight for the win.
Alabama 35
Penn State 24
you got that right roll tide roll
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Bama should cruise control to victory in this one. I doubt Penn State will be able to put much on the scoreboard.
Florida Buckeye

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

The Nittany Lions--don't count them out. Always well coached and have a habit of playing over their heads. If Alabama commits two major turn overs--the Lions win. Upset alert!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Florida Buckeye wrote:
The Nittany Lions--don't count them out. Always well coached and have a habit of playing over their heads. If Alabama commits two major turn overs--the Lions win. Upset alert!!
I feel Alabama could turn it over two times and still win... But Penn St can't turn it over two more times than BAMA.. But I agree with you Buckeye, Penn St, should not be over looked as a quality opp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••