Rice tougher than 1-4 record indicates

Full story: El Paso Times 6
On the cold, two dimensions of a scoreboard, UTEP goes into its midpoint game against Rice with a glittering 4-1 record, while the Owls arrive with a grim 1-4 mark. Full Story
Miner Dog

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Go Miners!
Miner Crazy

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Win one for the HomeComing Queen. Go Miners
FJJ

Hampton, VA

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Come to the Sunbowl for the game, we are going to cook up some RICE, and eat the beans after the game. VIVA LOS MINERS
Roadrunner

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Mark my words Miner fans, if UTEP crush Rice on Saturday, we will be 5-1 and be elevated to a Top 10 team. There will not be anyone in the Nation who doesn't see us as a premier team. Go Miners!!
lolo

Roseland, NJ

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Roadrunner wrote:
Mark my words Miner fans, if UTEP crush Rice on Saturday, we will be 5-1 and be elevated to a Top 10 team. There will not be anyone in the Nation who doesn't see us as a premier team. Go Miners!!
ha ha ha. What a funny guy this guy is! Top ten team? Smart ass
last fan

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Rice almost lost to north texas which is probably worse than nmsu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Fanuzzi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UTEP Notes: Vittatoe breaks three UTEP passing ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 the strelz 7
Rice Owls enjoy boost from 1st win of '09 (Nov '09) Nov '09 Pissed of Miner fan 2
UTEP Miner Notebook: Rushing leader will not pl... (Nov '09) Nov '09 republican 1
St. Paul's QB McCarron commits to Alabama (May '08) May '08 BAMA LUVA 4
Nick Funuzzi (Mar '08) Mar '08 Crimson Cowboy 1
More from around the web