Mississippi State blows out Michigan in Gator Bowl

Jan 1, 2011 Full story: The News-Review 10

Chris Relf threw three touchdown passes, Vick Ballard ran for three scores and No.

Full Story

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1 Jan 1, 2011
OMG how the mighty has fallen
fightfan

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2011
Michigan is anything but mighty. They came bowl eligable through the non confernce and bottom tier teams. Anytime they play a defense they fold. Here is a video for Dick Rod. Your big east gimmicks have not worked at all. Ohio State, Wisconsin and Iowa have owned you. That 3-3-5 d has no place here. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#4 Jan 1, 2011
fightfan wrote:
Michigan is anything but mighty. They came bowl eligable through the non confernce and bottom tier teams. Anytime they play a defense they fold. Here is a video for Dick Rod. Your big east gimmicks have not worked at all. Ohio State, Wisconsin and Iowa have owned you. That 3-3-5 d has no place here. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CQfBGrfIaMcXX
Yo fightfan good luck with the Hogs !!!!!! Ohio St is the class of the Big Ten this year!!!! I thought Wis would win big !!!!!
fightfan

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo fightfan good luck with the Hogs !!!!!! Ohio St is the class of the Big Ten this year!!!! I thought Wis would win big !!!!!
It will be intresting to see how distracted Pryor is. I feel he is going to fold under the outside elements and he is unfocused but the defense keeps him in it. If he runs the ball more instead of trying to force it to a reciver we will win but if he does not run we will loose. No one on the defense has his speed and the size to deal with him. He made TJ Ward look like a fool. He needs to run the ball.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#6 Jan 2, 2011
I notice Alabama has two recruits from Ohio !! Trey & Ryan Kelly a Center

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7 Jan 2, 2011
I also see today where De Hart RB fliped from mich to BAMA! MICHIGAN is hurting right now...
fightfan

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2011
Michigan is a joke. The SEC can afford to pay the cordinators 7 figures and the big ten should do the same. Our recruits are leaving the north like crazy. O well. Every major bcs confernce should have a bcs bowl in their region.
big 12 Cotton
Pac 10 Rose
SEC sugar
Big Ten maybe something in Indianapolis under the dome or detriot or Minneapolis ( awesome city)
ACC citrus bowl in Florida

BCS championship chosen by lottery between the above. It would be cool not to have to fork out and extra 3 grand in arrangements when LSU and Florida play at home every holiday season.

I still feel Alabama is a top 3 team. Michigan is a joke. Joe Pa is in need of retirement. Ohio State is messed in the head and we will see it on the field.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Great win by the Bulldogs. Michigan will be back soon. Real soon if the get Harbaugh.
run

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2011
Vince queano thinks Mississippi State is awesome.
ran

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2011
Vincent queano thinks Mississippi State is awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday's college football storylines (Nov '10) Nov '10 deathvalley 2
Added beef (Aug '10) Aug '10 bulldawg65 1

Nick Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE