UCLA football: Viney, Presley to tran...

UCLA football: Viney, Presley to transfer

There are 9 comments on the The Orange County Register story from May 6, 2011, titled UCLA football: Viney, Presley to transfer. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

UCLA didn't release an official end-of-spring depth chart but two players could still see the writing on the wall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

joe bruin

Van Nuys, CA

#1 May 6, 2011
All they need is a bunch of QUITTING THATS JUST GREAT CRAP THIS PROGRAM HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO OFF THE FLOOR SOON, I DONT WANT TO SEE A NEW SYAFF ENTIRELY IN 2012
joe bruin

Van Nuys, CA

#2 May 6, 2011
Come on BRUINS STOP CRYING WOLF AND TRANSFERING THIS PROGRAM HAS GOT TO GET GOING OR LOSE ITS ENTIRE STAFF AGAIN
Trojan

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2011
Great job, Morrell! Knew you couldn't hang at 'SC, so you switch to UCLA! Now you can't even hang over there!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Trojan wrote:
Great job, Morrell! Knew you couldn't hang at 'SC, so you switch to UCLA! Now you can't even hang over there!!
Typical band wagon fan. when we had Presley you loved him, now you bag on the kid, It's because of "fans" like you I left. and Cheating

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical band wagon fan. when we had Presley you loved him, now you bag on the kid, It's because of "fans" like you I left. and Cheating
Ah Pete, don't be so hard on him. I know you are all too familiar with "switching". Speaking of, do you want to be the Trojan and give this weekend or the Bruin and receive? I, like you, can play either role. ;)

We little bruin buddies are versitile aren't we! Now if only Ricky could take some notes for our cream puff blue football team.
Trojan

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Bruin fan, has to hide behind a fake name because he's too embarassed to name himself after his school. LOL! Pathetic.

P.S. No bandwagon fan here, you ignorant fool. I was at the games long before PC arrived.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Bruin fan, has to hide behind a fake name because he's too embarassed to name himself after his school. LOL! Pathetic.
P.S. No bandwagon fan here, you ignorant fool. I was at the games long before PC arrived.
you used to love me too. now you don't

bet your a Seahawk "band wagon fan" now, my Snookum's is

West Hollywood, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
you used to love me too. now you don't
bet your a Seahawk "band wagon fan" now, my Snookum's is
I am a fan of you my Bruin friend. You are so good at playing the Trojan role. Wear those cardinal red speedos this weekend in the MB hot tub. I will be there, along with Bruin For Lust. You can try to get Snookums too, but he just does not dig our gay, Bruin lifestyle. Did you happen to see Hundley in his cute Bruin shorts? Yum ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#9 Aug 16, 2011
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Troj, don't be too hard on his Bruin boys. The only way Pete_Carroll and I can show our face around here is disguised as Trojans.

How would you feel if your rival still opne 8 games last season while on probation and we Bruins could only muster a pathetic 4? You have to understand we have endured so many years of being inferior to you trojans that we are desperate to try any and all angles. I hope you understand.

I know you are not interested because you are a Trojan and you are all usually straight, but Pete_Carroll will be having a hot tub party Friday night in his Manhattan Beach Bruin home. We could use a "real" man to join us. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrell Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA football gets aggressive with recruiting (Jan '12) Jan '12 Chosen Traveler 1
News UCLA Suspends WR Smith, FB Presley (Oct '10) Oct '10 UcLAkers 3
News UCLA vs. Texas: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web