What Top Running Backs Could the Dolphins Draft?

Apr 22, 2011 Full story: Phin Phanatic

Tony Sparano has stated emphatically that the Dolphins will continue to be a run first team .A Despite the fact that I sure hope not, this means the Dolphins will certainly need to pick up a running back .A In fact, I believe this position will be the one that the Dolphins will double down on in the 2011 NFL Draft .A Why?A Ronnie Brown and Ricky ...

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Apr 22, 2011
I agree Miami will double down at running back, but do so late in the draft. I doubt you’ll see a RB taken high. Roy Helu would be a great selection in the 4th – 5th round. Mario Fannin or Da’Rel Scott would be great in the 7th
Jacques Eatch

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2011
"Tony Sparano has stated emphatically that the Dolphins will continue to be a run first team"--that's what Wannstedt said, looked how it worked for him. The NFL has become even more pass-oriented since then.
Miami Fan

Katy, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Miami will double down and pull off the "Trifecta" 7-9 again because they suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mikel LeShoure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The great debate: Big Ten's best RB (Nov '11) Nov '11 mdcbuck 1
College Football Betting Preview: A look at Ill... (Dec '10) Dec '10 muz 2
Leshoure, Ford shine as QBs struggle in Illinoi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Tanner G 1
Illinois Turns Tables On Michigan, 38-13 (Nov '09) Nov '09 BigDan 1
Buckeyes post another shutout, rout Illini in B... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mark of Piqua 1
More from around the web