Fantasy Football Deep Sleepers Who Wi...

Fantasy Football Deep Sleepers Who Will Help You Win Your Pool

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 29, 2012, titled Fantasy Football Deep Sleepers Who Will Help You Win Your Pool. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Fantasy football owners have to dig deep like the dudes on Gold Rush for sleepers who can make their teams championship contenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Sammypee

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
God bless u all n d houz, friday s just at d corna 4 us 2 make it again. (32) bk 4 wko3
Anonymous

New York, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Our company to provide professional wholesale jerseys. If you need jerseys, you can contact [email protected] mail.com I will provide perfect service. http://www.nfljerseys2012wholesale.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Shanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Mike Tomlin? (Dec '09) Aug '14 Pass the Steel Bong 42
News How Much More Time Do the Washington Redskins G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 cscowardin 1
News Bengals 20, Steelers 10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Cheeseburger 3
News Klis: Broncos' Mike McCoy needs to call first-d... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News McNabb still mad about the Redskins (Nov '11) Nov '11 sports-all sports 6
News The NFL rushes back for another thrilling season (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 2011 NFL Mock Draft Round One: Which Team Is Fe... (Oct '10) Jul '11 NFL Schedule 2012 2
More from around the web