Tide's McElroy takes command under ce...

Tide's McElroy takes command under center

There are 24 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Tide's McElroy takes command under center. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

TUSCALOOSA -- Junior Greg McElroy took a huge step forward in his quest to become Alabama's starting quarterback, passing for 214 yards and four touchdowns in the Crimson Tide's first spring scrimmage at Bryant-Denny Stadium on Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BAMA LUVA

United States

#21 Apr 10, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
She feels for you too, sweetie......Thanks for accepting my apology after I've asked everyone and more on Topix that I would think needed me to ask them for an apology. Being the lady and scholar that I know you are, you've now accepted my apology. Thanks!!!:):):)!
WHAT!?!? I said I DID NOT accpet your apology! I repeat, DID NOT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY!!!!!!!!! I mean I feel SORRY for your wife, by the way.

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#22 Apr 11, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT!?!? I said I DID NOT accpet your apology! I repeat, DID NOT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY!!!!!!!!! I mean I feel SORRY for your wife, by the way.
I'm sorry........I misunderstood you, darling. I hope in time you find in your heart to accept my apology. Happy Easter..........
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#23 Apr 12, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry........I misunderstood you, darling. I hope in time you find in your heart to accept my apology. Happy Easter..........
Its okay. I do accept your aplolgy, BUT only if you promise to be nice to ALL of my friends including Crazy Beautiful. Happy Easter.

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#24 Apr 12, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Its okay. I do accept your aplolgy, BUT only if you promise to be nice to ALL of my friends including Crazy Beautiful. Happy Easter.
Thanks, darling!!!!!!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Who Should Replace Norv Turner as Coach o... (Jan '13) Jan '13 King33 4
News Countdown to Spring Training: Tide has plenty o... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Glenn D Shaw 1
News Panthers lose defensive coordinator (Jan '09) Jan '09 pantherfan 1
News A bright future: Alabama looks to a stable of c... (Jan '09) Jan '09 JPW 4
News Dave Albee: LaBoy vs. McCoy puts Marin spin on ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Buck 1
News 3 Nevada football players arrested for DUI; 2 c... (May '08) May '08 Benny 1
News 3 Nevada football players arrested for DUI; 2 c... (May '08) May '08 CHAZ 1
More from around the web