Tide's McElroy takes command under center

Full story: Montgomery Advertiser

TUSCALOOSA -- Junior Greg McElroy took a huge step forward in his quest to become Alabama's starting quarterback, passing for 214 yards and four touchdowns in the Crimson Tide's first spring scrimmage at Bryant-Denny Stadium on Wednesday afternoon.
Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Nick will pull it out !!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#2 Apr 6, 2009
ROLL TIDE !!!!! ROLL
BAMA LUVA

Watseka, IL

#3 Apr 6, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
Clown, I noticed on your profile it says "joe hurt my feelings." Whats goin on??

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#4 Apr 6, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Clown, I noticed on your profile it says "joe hurt my feelings." Whats goin on??
Joe made a few cracks on me !!! so I said he likes to hump his fist in 3 D on IMVU so that went over like a turd in the punch bowl we get into it now & then but I do love the old boy LOL ...
BAMA LUVA

Watseka, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Joe made a few cracks on me !!! so I said he likes to hump his fist in 3 D on IMVU so that went over like a turd in the punch bowl we get into it now & then but I do love the old boy LOL ...
LOL. Okay. Seems like yall get into it alot.

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#6 Apr 8, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Okay. Seems like yall get into it alot.
If I was Bama, I would rather you be my center than McElroy, sweetie. I bet you're bigger than McElroy..........probably weigh around 295 and you can really hike the ball really well......with a quick burst of speed for a big girl. LMAO :) I bet you know how to block from the center position too. I want Bama Luva to hike the ball to me.......and I'll have plenty of time to pass the ball or run it. Thanks, Bama Luva for protecting your quarterback..........ME. You're a true blue good hiker, blocker, and protector of your quarterback, me. Thanks, Bama Luva..........

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#7 Apr 8, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
I just don't want to see ..........exactly WHAT he pulls out..........It would be pretty gross. Maybe you might like what he pulls out. But, I'm straight.......... LMAO :) You want Nick to pull it out..........

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#8 Apr 8, 2009
You want Nick to pull it out...LMAO... You want Nick to pull it out...LMAO............You want Nick to pull it out...LMAO
BAMA LUVA

Wilmer, AL

#9 Apr 8, 2009
OMG!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#10 Apr 8, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
OMG!
I telling you LUVA that guy is as nutty as the $hit house ratt
BAMA LUVA

Wilmer, AL

#11 Apr 8, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I telling you LUVA that guy is as nutty as the $hit house ratt
LOL, Your making me laugh.I know, Clown. Why is he even on here????? Poor little rat wants attention, LOL.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#12 Apr 8, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Your making me laugh.I know, Clown. Why is he even on here????? Poor little rat wants attention, LOL.
I bet he drives his nuts !!

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#13 Apr 8, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Your making me laugh.I know, Clown. Why is he even on here????? Poor little rat wants attention, LOL.
I'm laughing too. I just had to take my medicine, that's all. LMAO :) Good night, Bama Luva!!! Sweetie, my wife says 'good night' too!!!:):):)

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#14 Apr 8, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he drives his nuts !!
Bama is better than USC, that's for sure........ Roll Tide Roll/Geaux Tigers!!!!!!! And that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#15 Apr 8, 2009
Hey..........I've got an idea..........Let's all go to a movie together......That should be fun!!!:):):)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he drives his nuts !!
LMAO! Good one.
BAMA LUVA

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing too. I just had to take my medicine, that's all. LMAO :) Good night, Bama Luva!!! Sweetie, my wife says 'good night' too!!!:):):)
Awww, look clown. Hes telling me hes laughing, as if I could even care. LOL. Tell your wife that I feel for her. >:-)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
Hey..........I've got an idea..........Let's all go to a movie together......That should be fun!!!:):):)
Ohhhh, yeah. Maybe we can see "how to turn normal."

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#19 Apr 9, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, look clown. Hes telling me hes laughing, as if I could even care. LOL. Tell your wife that I feel for her. >:-)
She feels for you too, sweetie......Thanks for accepting my apology after I've asked everyone and more on Topix that I would think needed me to ask them for an apology. Being the lady and scholar that I know you are, you've now accepted my apology. Thanks!!!:):):)!

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#20 Apr 9, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh, yeah. Maybe we can see "how to turn normal."
Hey........Going to movie together as one big happy group would be fun!!!!! We'd laugh :) We can crack a few jokes, and just have a great time together!!!!!!!:): I know we can!!!!!!!!!! The ball is in your court now........to make peace!!!!:):):) I have.:):):)!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Who Should Replace Norv Turner as Coach o... (Jan '13) Jan '13 King33 4
Countdown to Spring Training: Tide has plenty o... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Glenn D Shaw 1
Panthers lose defensive coordinator (Jan '09) Jan '09 pantherfan 1
A bright future: Alabama looks to a stable of c... (Jan '09) Jan '09 JPW 4
Dave Albee: LaBoy vs. McCoy puts Marin spin on ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Buck 1
3 Nevada football players arrested for DUI; 2 c... (May '08) May '08 Benny 1
3 Nevada football players arrested for DUI; 2 c... (May '08) May '08 CHAZ 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mike McCoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••