Gator Football: A Look at the 2011 Fl...

Gator Football: A Look at the 2011 Florida Gators Skill Players

There are 2 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Gator Football: A Look at the 2011 Florida Gators Skill Players. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Andre Debose has good size and could be a great receiver in Charlie Weis' new offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

no name

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2011
I just hope they figure out how to get the ball in debose s hands! And hope they go ahead and play driskel cause the fans and team already gave up on brantley!
no name

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
And what part of of last season makes people think deonte thompson deserves to wear a gator uniform much less be considered a #1 receiver! I think the gainesville sun writters want us to suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Gillislee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida Football: 6 Players We Are Most Excited... (Jun '13) Jun '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
News Florida Gators: Sugar Bowl capsule preview (Jan '13) Jan '13 UGA 1 4
News Florida Football: 3 Reasons the Gators Would Be... (Dec '12) Dec '12 FLORIDA SWAMPER 4
News Six Gators named All-SEC first team (Dec '12) Dec '12 Florida Swamper 1
News Missouri vs. Florida: Live Scores, Analysis and... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donna 1
News Florida uses stifling defense to upend LSU 14-6 (Oct '12) Oct '12 BigDan 11
News Pivotal SEC East clash pits Gamecocks against G... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
More from around the web