Court says Kansan is liable for escape, even from house arrest

There are 1 comment on the The Kansas City Star story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Court says Kansan is liable for escape, even from house arrest. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

R. Crosby Kemper Jr., banker, philanthropist and Kansas City civic leader, died Thursday in Indian Wells, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2014
As defense attorney I will argue on appeal that the bank foreclosed on and instructed my client to quit the premises and go do some more meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Sam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Cut From Rams, but May Still Have NFL Future (Aug '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Michael Sam to meet with Dallas Cowboys on Wedn... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Michael Sam cut from St. Louis Rams (Aug '14) Sep '14 Fisherfarts 2
News NFL Player Apologizes for Gay Shower Comments (Feb '14) Jul '14 cara murphy 5
News A comparison of Michael Sam and Tim Tebow's rec... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Reactions heat up after Michael Sam kisses boyf... (May '14) May '14 Janitard 57
News St. Louis Rams pick Michael Sam in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 6
More from around the web