Tigers Take It! LSU Edges Alabama In Overtime

Nov 5, 2011 Read more: BayouBuzz.com

In advance of the New Orleans Saints-Tampa Bay game, Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael and DC Gregg Williams answered media questions in Friday's media briefing, It's now only hours away from the big show-down between LSU and Alabama, a SEC college football game between No.

Read more
joey

Maringouin, LA

#1 Nov 5, 2011
where is the chosen traveler fag that is always got somethhing to say negative about lsu?this scum bag runs his mouth and is too stupid to see that his beloved usc is a no contender for anything!im sorry for i forgot they will let usc pay in the toilet bowl!!
Trojanfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2011
Usedfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSU's mass exodus to draft continues (Jan '13) Jan '13 ART DECO MAN 4
News Analysis: LSU can beat Bama minus Mettenberger (Oct '12) Oct '12 terrence 1
News No. 3 Florida routs South Carolina (Oct '12) Oct '12 Chosen Traveler 1
News Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10 matchup (Oct '12) Oct '12 LSU Dude 6
News LSU Tigers critique their performance (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
News No. 2 LSU survives upset scare from Auburn (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 5
News Hilliard leads No. 3 LSU over North Texas, 41-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
More from around the web