LSU Cruises Past Auburn 45-10

Oct 22, 2011 Full story: WLWT-TV Cincinnati 18

LSU dominated every facet of the game and quickly turned a key SEC match up with Auburn into a 45-10 home rout.

Full Story
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#1 Oct 23, 2011
I predicted 35-3, but I forgot that if LSU got off to a such a lead that their 3rd and 4th string defense would be in the game late. Bama better eath their Wheaties. LSU is comin to town
critter71

Chalmette, LA

#2 Oct 23, 2011
DrewC wrote:
I predicted 35-3, but I forgot that if LSU got off to a such a lead that their 3rd and 4th string defense would be in the game late. Bama better eath their Wheaties. LSU is comin to town
I can't wait. It's going to be a good game. Trent will get his yards but what I can't wait to see is their receivers against our d-backs. LSU will win and I don't thinks it's going to as close as people think.
NCAA should rule on this

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 23, 2011
LSU should be listed as 1-7, since the only Legal game they won was this Saturday against Auburn. Since their hot shot players have failed a drug test for drugs. They should forfeit all their games this season except the game against Auburn.
critter71

Chalmette, LA

#5 Oct 24, 2011
NCAA should rule on this wrote:
LSU should be listed as 1-7, since the only Legal game they won was this Saturday against Auburn. Since their hot shot players have failed a drug test for drugs. They should forfeit all their games this season except the game against Auburn.
And would u explain your findings on this.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#6 Oct 24, 2011
With the exception of performance enhancing drugs, I don't think there is an NCAA rule against the use of drugs by players.
critter71

Chalmette, LA

#7 Oct 24, 2011
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>With the exception of performance enhancing drugs, I don't think there is an NCAA rule against the use of drugs by players.
That is so true. Thank u Chuck for clearing that up.
NCAA should rule on this

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of performance enhancing drugs, I don't think there is an NCAA rule against the use of drugs by players.
So, tell me (Miss Know it all)why those players didn't get to play on Saturday?
critter71

Chalmette, LA

#9 Oct 24, 2011
<quoted text>So, tell me (Miss Know it all)why those players didn't get to play on Saturday?
It was the coaches choice not the NCAA.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#10 Oct 25, 2011
<quoted text>
So, tell me (Miss Know it all)why those players didn't get to play on Saturday?
They violated the policy of LSU. In fact, the official announcement said they were suspended for "violation of team rules".

By the way, I prefaced my previous comments with "I believe", meaning "I think, but I'm not certain". So, there is no need to get all indignant and call me Miss Know it All.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think I'm right. Now, what's so bad about that?
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Who cares? LSU absolutely dominated Auburn without these players. If they had been on the field, the score may have been 62-0. LSUs 2nd string team would be ranked in the top 10 if they played.
Cheese

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Oct 26, 2011
get all that lsu hate out of here, they failed for synthetic marijuana... WOW.. give me a break it's not like they are hittin 8balls after games, LSU has a damn good squad this year. you need to give credit when credit is due. not one team has played the schedule LSU has, they deserve the #1 spot.
Hashsi

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 27, 2011
synthetic marijuana?

Now why would players like that be doing just that?
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#14 Oct 27, 2011
Hashsi wrote:
synthetic marijuana?
Now why would players like that be doing just that?
Duh! They did it to get high.
Cheese

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Oct 27, 2011
what's it matter you will see them all on the field next Saturday, like chuck said there's no rule on players and drugs, coach miles made the suspension it's been served now its game time. GEAUX TIGERS!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#16 Oct 27, 2011
Cheese wrote:
what's it matter you will see them all on the field next Saturday, like chuck said there's no rule on players and drugs, coach miles made the suspension it's been served now its game time. GEAUX TIGERS!!
The throw down in T-Town will be a let down for you Bayou Bengals!!! Nick Saban will pull it out its huge...

ROLL TIDE ROLL
jimmy moore

Watertown, WI

#17 Oct 27, 2011
critter71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the coaches choice not the NCAA.
so that tells me les is worrid bout playin the tide
trooper2

Watertown, WI

#18 Oct 27, 2011
DrewC wrote:
thay dont need to eath or eat any wheaties we just play alabama football not thugball roll tide
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 27, 2011
jimmy moore wrote:
<quoted text>so that tells me les is worrid bout playin the tide
He owns Bama. And will prove that weekend after next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LSU's mass exodus to draft continues (Jan '13) Jan '13 ART DECO MAN 4
Analysis: LSU can beat Bama minus Mettenberger (Oct '12) Oct '12 terrence 1
No. 3 Florida routs South Carolina (Oct '12) Oct '12 Chosen Traveler 1
Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10 matchup (Oct '12) Oct '12 LSU Dude 6
LSU Tigers critique their performance (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
No. 2 LSU survives upset scare from Auburn (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 5
Hilliard leads No. 3 LSU over North Texas, 41-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
More from around the web