USC football: Looking at the bright side

USC football: Looking at the bright side

There are 6 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 6, 2011, titled USC football: Looking at the bright side. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Judging by the vast majority of the postgame comments here and elsewhere, USC fans weren't exactly elated with the team's performance against Minnesota .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Yeah look at the bright side Trojans, a better football team in Utah comes next! Wake up call!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Brew In wrote:
Yeah look at the bright side Trojans, a better football team in Utah comes next! Wake up call!!!!!
Oh please Bruin baby, we;ll win 75 to nothing, my protege Lane will coach the game of his life and along with his other daddy, our sinners will shut out those Mormon boys.

San Fernando Valley

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please Bruin baby, we;ll win 75 to nothing, my protege Lane will coach the game of his life and along with his other daddy, our sinners will shut out those Mormon boys.
If your old Trojans keep ignoring these wake up calls, they are going to miss their next appointment Petie!:)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Brew In wrote:
We Utah was a good team as they showed BYU, didnt they! Now here is a (B)ruin wake up call

USC 3-0
UCLA 1-2

San Fernando Valley

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We Utah was a good team as they showed BYU, didnt they! Now here is a (B)ruin wake up call
USC 3-0
UCLA 1-2
How did you like your ASU wake up call? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

We have closed the gap!
USC 3 - 1
UCLA 2 - 2

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2011
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>How did you like your ASU wake up call? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
We have closed the gap!
USC 3 - 1
UCLA 2 - 2
Lets see you back on here right after the (B)ruin/Stanford game, okay Bruise In? Bet you wont be any nearer then 100 feet from any computer after they beat your crybaby blue boys by 30 points Saturday.

UCLA - 17
STANFORD - 52

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Barkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
News USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
News Why USC Football Won't Win the Pac-12 South in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News Eagles Select Usc QB Matt Barkley (Apr '13) Jun '13 serfs up 25
News Project Trojan: QB Competition (Jun '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 2
News Pac-12 Football: The Top 50 Players for 2013 (May '13) Jun '13 Just Me Wolfie 6
More from around the web