USC's Barkley better in fourth than stats suggest

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: The Orange County Register 33

The stats through two weeks show a familiar pattern for USC quarterback Matt Barkley : He has fewer yards , a lower completion percentage and a worse passer rating in the fourth quarter than any other.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21 Oct 12, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>all you do is run your mouth about ucla and for good reason?you dont shoot your mouth off about the sec here do you fag boy?afraid some of your conference pals will tell you that your condums would get their ass beat by sec teams?i hope ucla gets built up to be strong again just to whip your condum asses!
CT is as delusional as they come, especially in thinking that USC could actually be able to compete against SEC teams...other than Vandy and Kentucky USC would not stand a chance of beating any of the SEC teams.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22 Oct 13, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>all you do is run your mouth about ucla and for good reason?you dont shoot your mouth off about the sec here do you fag boy?afraid some of your conference pals will tell you that your condums would get their ass beat by sec teams?i hope ucla gets built up to be strong again just to whip your condum asses!
You are lost A-sexual joey. You pop your head up out of the mud and the swamp gas has you all confused. You keep coming to non-SEC threads which you claim you dont do. LMAO

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>CT is as delusional as they come, especially in thinking that USC could actually be able to compete against SEC teams...other than Vandy and Kentucky USC would not stand a chance of beating any of the SEC teams.
And since we whoop the (B)ruins ahss EVERY year, I guess that doesnt speak very highly for your team now does it Rob. Better re-work that math so you dont keep aligning your teams talent along Cal State Northridge. HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24 Oct 13, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We will be 7-5 but as you have stated, 7-5 will save RN's job but as long as one of those wins is vs. USC. I hate to be the bearer of bad news there CT, but your trOJans have a good chance of going 2-5 the rest of this season and 1-6 is not out of the question...I hope you realize this.
-5? Hooray! I do enjoy Coach Ricky's motivational speeches, so I would really miss him if our team let him go.

But don't you think we need to get tougher? I would not want a real brute taking over like Mike Ditka. He is ugly and can be very forceful.

Jim Harbaugh is a nice looking man but he has found a home in San Francisco. I know a lot of my friends up there really enjoy watching him.

Oh yes, go Bruins

West Hollywood, CA

#25 Oct 13, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And since we whoop the (B)ruins ahss EVERY year, I guess that doesnt speak very highly for your team now does it Rob. Better re-work that math so you dont keep aligning your teams talent along Cal State Northridge. HaHa
I don't mind being aligned with CSUN. At least we could win a game or two ;)

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26 Oct 13, 2011
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind being aligned with CSUN. At least we could win a game or two ;)
Dont count on it. Remember, it wasnt long along you (B)ruins were counting on the football monopoly being over in Southern California. How you (B)ruins coming with that? HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#27 Oct 13, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>CT is as delusional as they come, especially in thinking that USC could actually be able to compete against SEC teams...other than Vandy and Kentucky USC would not stand a chance of beating any of the SEC teams.
OMG when I read the Barkley for HEISMAN...I about want to throw up in my mouth. No way! Andrew Luck is a much better athlete. And better academic.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#28 Oct 14, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
...I about want to throw up in my mouth.
Please do...in your sleep!

West Hollywood, CA

#29 Oct 14, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont count on it. Remember, it wasnt long along you (B)ruins were counting on the football monopoly being over in Southern California. How you (B)ruins coming with that? HaHa
Yes I had a belly ache for a week when that ad by Coach Ricky came out. I am afraid a lot of us Bruins have consumed many crow pies for dessert after that announcement.:(

West Hollywood, CA

#30 Oct 14, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG when I read the Barkley for HEISMAN...I about want to throw up in my mouth. No way! Andrew Luck is a much better athlete. And better academic.
Yes but Matt is so much better looking ;)

But I do agree that the fellas from Stanford he perect NFL prototype and he will be the first chosen man in next year's draft. And even though we are Bruin fans, Barkley will be in there too, let's no kid ourselves.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#32 Oct 15, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are lost A-sexual joey. You pop your head up out of the mud and the swamp gas has you all confused. You keep coming to non-SEC threads which you claim you dont do. LMAO
you kept sticking your queer ass into lsu blogs when asked to get out!you ran your smart mouth and ignored this>you only shut up because lsu is on top and your condoms cant hold a candle to the sec!personally you can kiss my ass and if you dont like it let me know?arraingments can be made?maybe then you can find out from the name calling you can find out if i fit what you have called me?

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#33 Oct 16, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>you kept sticking your queer ass into lsu blogs when asked to get out!you ran your smart mouth and ignored this>you only shut up because lsu is on top and your condoms cant hold a candle to the sec!personally you can kiss my ass and if you dont like it let me know?arraingments can be made?maybe then you can find out from the name calling you can find out if i fit what you have called me?
I KNOW you fit what I have called you...you are from Livonia. LMFAO

West Hollywood, CA

#34 Oct 17, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>you kept sticking your queer ass into lsu blogs when asked to get out!you ran your smart mouth and ignored this>you only shut up because lsu is on top and your condoms cant hold a candle to the sec!personally you can kiss my ass and if you dont like it let me know?arraingments can be made?maybe then you can find out from the name calling you can find out if i fit what you have called me?
So, CT Snookums keeps insinuating your are A-sexual Joey. What does that mean? I am now curious (aside from Bi). So, are you a man or a woman?

Even if you are gay, that is nothing to be ashamed of Joey. That never stopped this Bruin from expressing myself ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Barkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
Why USC Football Won't Win the Pac-12 South in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
Eagles Select Usc QB Matt Barkley (Apr '13) Jun '13 serfs up 25
Project Trojan: QB Competition (Jun '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 2
Pac-12 Football: The Top 50 Players for 2013 (May '13) Jun '13 Just Me Wolfie 6
More from around the web