USC football takes down Notre Dame 31-17

USC football takes down Notre Dame 31-17

There are 3 comments on the KABC LA story from Oct 22, 2011, titled USC football takes down Notre Dame 31-17. In it, KABC LA reports that:

Southern California flanker Marqise Lee attempts to make a catch in the first half of an NCAA college football game against Notre Dame in South Bend, Ind., Saturday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC LA.

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Oct 23, 2011
And ND thought they had a rivalry started again. HaHa We did not have Matt Barkley last year and the leprechauns still almost lost. This year we took it to them in their house and shut up all those "ND is back" talkers...NEXT!

USC 6-1
full report

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2011
Coach Brian Kelly locked the locker room doors immediately after the game as the players gathered outside waiting.
He dropped a large deuce in the middle of the locker room, opened the doors, pointed, and told them that's how they played.

He said the players goofed off all week and never got their studies in.
He cited lack of studying as the reason why they played lousy.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Notre Dame is a basketball school at best.

Notre Dame by the Lake and the curse of Lad Lagoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Barkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
News USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
News Why USC Football Won't Win the Pac-12 South in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News Eagles Select Usc QB Matt Barkley (Apr '13) Jun '13 serfs up 25
News Project Trojan: QB Competition (Jun '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 2
News Pac-12 Football: The Top 50 Players for 2013 (May '13) Jun '13 Just Me Wolfie 6
More from around the web