No QBs stand out in this draft

No QBs stand out in this draft

There are 28 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Feb 19, 2013, titled No QBs stand out in this draft. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

The Kansas City Chiefs spent the last several days setting their draft board in preparation for this week's NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22 Feb 27, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie's most valuable perspective on USC's overrated QB, Matt Barkley: Too big, too slow, too weak minded to be an NFL starting quarterback. He does show very strong possibilities of following in the footsteps of those other way-overrated USC QBs like Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, etc... quality clipboard carrying go-for's. Hey, Ruff ... what the heck is an MB7?
>:)
remove Matt Cassel from that list, he's about to be released after the Chiefs and 49ers make the trade March 13th

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you forget John David Booty?(scout team)
> Sorry, BN ... Coach Artie had him in the etcetera section.
>:/

#24 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
remove Matt Cassel from that list, he's about to be released after the Chiefs and 49ers make the trade March 13th
> Aww, too bad ... The Coach thinks Cassel would make another good clipboard carrying go-for for the New York Jets. It would take some of the pressure off the Jet's butt fumbling, prima donna, Mark Sanchez.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25 Feb 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Ruff ... what the heck is an MB7?
RG3, CP3, D12... Look them up. And so then what the fyck is a honey badger... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26 Feb 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, too bad ... The Coach thinks Cassel would make another good clipboard carrying go-for for the New York Jets. It would take some of the pressure off the Jet's butt fumbling, prima donna, Mark Sanchez.
No I think Matt Flynn might be eyeing that clipboard job. But right now his life is in the hands of a TROJAN! And Pete Carroll, being an expert in talent, went with the one talented QB on the Seahawks...Russell Wilson! HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No I think Matt Flynn might be eyeing that clipboard job. But right now his life is in the hands of a TROJAN! And Pete Carroll, being an expert in talent, went with the one talented QB on the Seahawks...Russell Wilson! HaHa
and passed on Palmer and the water boy Leinart, as he will pass on his darling son Mattie

#28 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>RG3, CP3, D12... Look them up. And so then what the fyck is a honey badger... HaHa
> Everyone (which doesn't include clueless you of course) knows who the Honey Badger is! MB7 ... um, can't say I've heard that before, other than what you've been posting. You sure it isn't ... MB???? Hardy-Har-Har!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#29 May 16, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Everyone (which doesn't include clueless you of course) knows who the Honey Badger is! MB7 ... um, can't say I've heard that before, other than what you've been posting. You sure it isn't ... MB???? Hardy-Har-Har!!!
Hey Coach, don't you hate when you make a funny and no one even responds :/

I thought I would do you the favor and add a chuckle to make you feel better ;)

Oh um yes, "hee hee" ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Barkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
News USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
News Why USC Football Won't Win the Pac-12 South in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News Eagles Select Usc QB Matt Barkley (Apr '13) Jun '13 serfs up 25
News Project Trojan: QB Competition (Jun '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 2
News Pac-12 Football: The Top 50 Players for 2013 (May '13) Jun '13 Just Me Wolfie 6
More from around the web