Notre Dame defense pushes for elite s...

Notre Dame defense pushes for elite status

There are 8 comments on the NotreDame.rivals.com story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Notre Dame defense pushes for elite status. In it, NotreDame.rivals.com reports that:

Brian Smith had the battle scars to prove it Saturday night. Standing underneath the emptied and soaked Los Angeles Coliseum, the suddenly star linebacker tried to make sense of Notre Dame's 20-16 upset of USC, fueled by a defense that's playing out-of-nowhere football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NotreDame.rivals.com.

Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Elite status???????? How many points did Tulsa score??????

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Dec 3, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
Elite status???????? How many points did Tulsa score??????
More than us, and? They are conference Champs., going to a bowl game. In fact we are the only team in the country that has 11 of 12 teams with records that make them bowl eligible. We are also played cometition with the highest win percentage and only one team with a losing record. You see, you can't make a point that makes Notre Dame look bad. Please tell me how your team did.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#3 Dec 3, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
More than us, and? They are conference Champs., going to a bowl game. In fact we are the only team in the country that has 11 of 12 teams with records that make them bowl eligible. We are also played cometition with the highest win percentage and only one team with a losing record. You see, you can't make a point that makes Notre Dame look bad. Please tell me how your team did.
That's not true.
You can't just make things up.

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.
You can't just make things up.
Sorry, but what exactly about what he said isn't true???
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Irish Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but what exactly about what he said isn't true???
All of it!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Dec 6, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it!
Actually according to the NCAA we had the #1 strength of schedule. That is what we call in the adult world, a fact. And that is all of it.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7 Dec 7, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually according to the NCAA we had the #1 strength of schedule. That is what we call in the adult world, a fact. And that is all of it.
That's not true. You're just making that up.

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#8 Dec 9, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. You're just making that up.
Nice answer man! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manti Te'o Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Vick is the most disliked in the NFL ac... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Leah 49
News Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football... (Aug '13) Sep '13 PEE PEE PETE 275
News Johnny 'Football' Manziel 'Acts Like a Punk' in... (Sep '13) Sep '13 -RUSH- 2
News Freshmen expected to have impact for No. 14 Irish (Aug '13) Aug '13 JIM 2
News Alabama froze football staffer's contract (Jul '13) Aug '13 T-Town Clown 8
News Where will Manti Te'o go in 2013 NFL draft? (Apr '13) Jul '13 PEE PEE PETE 9
News If Manti Te'o is the new Tim Tebow, we're doome... (Feb '13) May '13 Just Me Wolfie 291
More from around the web