Will Muschamp Building a Dominant Bac...

Will Muschamp Building a Dominant Backfield for Florida Gators

There are 10 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Will Muschamp Building a Dominant Backfield for Florida Gators. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Will Muschamp is quickly building a powerful backfield in Gainesville. Much like Nick Saban has had the last few years with Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson, the Gators are poised to have a very talented backfield for the next few years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

no name

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Yea runnin game should be solid if theyr not too hard on demps, let's not forget about him he was a darkhorse heisman candidate last year by some in the early goin of the season. He wasn't used correctly, if these guys are gonna have a brown runnin all the tough carries, and get demps the ball on the edge and in space. They pretty much took his homerun ability away by runnin him dive left dive right. I don't think he's an undurable player addazios play calling had 3 runninbacks injured last year. I expect a big year from demps under weiss!
no name

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Yet another article nameing brantley as the starter don't care who the oc is brantley should not win that position in fair competion, I'm sorry I just don't think I can watch another 4 quarters of brantley not moving the ball.
bakers dozen

Gainesville, FL

#3 Feb 22, 2011
we need to get some excitement when the season starts (moving the ball downfield a lot) I hope the new coaches can do it.
no name

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2011
bakers dozen wrote:
we need to get some excitement when the season starts (moving the ball downfield a lot) I hope the new coaches can do it.
U and me both it was miserable to watch last year! I feel bad for temple fans.
Atl Gator

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2011
no name wrote:
Yet another article nameing brantley as the starter don't care who the oc is brantley should not win that position in fair competion, I'm sorry I just don't think I can watch another 4 quarters of brantley not moving the ball.

I agree Brantley shouldnt start but his family has so much pull at Florida he will start.
Atl Gator

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2011
Running game should be good this year, especially when its not the dive play every play.
bakers dozen

Gainesville, FL

#7 Feb 22, 2011
well, it will be Brantley's job to lose. His last name means something at UF, but if he can't get it done, Muschamp won't risk his job over it.
Every article has last year's starter listed as the starter for this year unless there's a change due to graduation. Hopefully, the coaches will let the players compete for every job.
no name

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2011
We don't know what the coaches are gonna do. These articles are mainly speculation. The coaches prolly don't know what there gonna do we haven't started spring practice! But I hope everyone earns there job, meyer playin faverites got him into trouble last year, it didn't always play the best player.
Atl Gator

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2011
no name wrote:
We don't know what the coaches are gonna do. These articles are mainly speculation. The coaches prolly don't know what there gonna do we haven't started spring practice! But I hope everyone earns there job, meyer playin faverites got him into trouble last year, it didn't always play the best player.
Exactly!

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#10 Feb 22, 2011
LSU Tigers > Florida Alli-gators With or Without Muschamp!!!! YO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mack Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Strong Poised to Break Color Barrier at... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michael 1
News Texas' Brown: I have not decided to step down a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 UT fan 1
News The Misery Index Week 8: Groaning in Gainesville (Oct '13) Oct '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
News Success for Florida's offense lies in running (Oct '13) Oct '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
News Gators will rue the day if they lose Muschamp t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
News Gators without RB Matt Jones, G Jon Halapio for... (Aug '13) Aug '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
News Florida Gators practice gets interesting (Aug '13) Aug '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2