Texas tumbles to No. 3 before Oklahom...

Texas tumbles to No. 3 before Oklahoma game

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Texas tumbles to No. 3 before Oklahoma game. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

This was not how Texas wanted to head into its annual border showdown with Oklahoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Larry

Irving, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I think that Texas is lucky to be ranked No. 3 after playing Colorado. Texas looked pretty bad. The offense was flat, slow, and not playing any real offense. Colt didn't look good. I beleive this is one of the worse games I have seen Colt play. Texas got lucky, they could have lost that game. What saved Texas was defense. This new play that Mack dreamed up were Colt is a receiver is a joke. That play hasn't worked yet. What is the deal with Mack this year? What has happened to Colt this year? Colt isn't playing even close to what he did last year. Was last year just lucky for Colt? Is Colt that good, or is he just not that good?
Larry get it right

Brookline, MA

#2 Oct 12, 2009
so basically, you are saying a game won by defense is a lucky win, well, 9 out of 10 people will tell you defense wins the football game. Colorado game looked slow, because Colt didn't have much time to be on the field. Colorado fumble turns to TD, Return TD, and interception TD all happened in second half. So, if you were watching Gators game, you probably saw Texas defense most of the time when you turned your channel. Colt might be throwing interceptions too often, but other than that, hes got his yards building up nicely, with the highest completion pct. He's just not running like last year, probably a team decision.

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#3 Oct 13, 2009
It's ashame that Texas fell below Alabama because is should be:

1.Florida
2.Texas
3.Alabama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mack Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Strong Poised to Break Color Barrier at... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michael 1
News Texas' Brown: I have not decided to step down a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 UT fan 1
News The Misery Index Week 8: Groaning in Gainesville (Oct '13) Oct '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
News Success for Florida's offense lies in running (Oct '13) Oct '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
News Gators will rue the day if they lose Muschamp t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
News Gators without RB Matt Jones, G Jon Halapio for... (Aug '13) Aug '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
News Florida Gators practice gets interesting (Aug '13) Aug '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
More from around the web