Seeking answers from WR corps

Seeking answers from WR corps

There are 3 comments on the Rivals story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Seeking answers from WR corps. In it, Rivals reports that:

It's a toss-up over who has learned more during the last year in the program: the receivers who had to pick up the installation of the spread attack at Brian Kelly's break-neck pace, or receivers coach Tony Alford, who made the transition from instructing running backs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rivals.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Apr 8, 2011
there is plenty of talent there

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2011
BigDan wrote:
there is plenty of talent there
Floyd is the ANSWER

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Floyd is the ANSWER
He certainly changes the equation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Massa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An Entirely Too Premature and Optimistic Look a... (Feb '11) Nov '12 Hugh Jazzcock 66
News Notre Dame is leaving Big East for ACC in every... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame Football: Has Brian Kelly Answered t... (Oct '11) Oct '11 BigDan 2
News Texas safety Nicky Baratti gives pledge to Notr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame football: Massa's move dissolves qua... (Feb '11) Feb '11 deathvalley 2
News Kelly calls Floyd a 6-star recruit for 2011 (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 3
News Excited Irish ready to top '10 in 2011 (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 1
More from around the web