Alabama football players arrested on ...

Alabama football players arrested on robbery charges

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Alabama football players arrested on robbery charges. In it, USA Today reports that:

Four Alabama football players were arrested Monday, according to information posted on the Tuscaloosa County Sherrif's Office web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Feb 15, 2013
First we find out that Alabama players were taking performance enhancing drugs, now we see that the team is made up of criminals. You got a championship but you sold your soul to get it. Well it has been common knowledge that bama is thug U these days to most now it is common knowledge to everyone. The sad thing is that if the press wouldn't have found out, nothing would have happened. Alabama will only do the right thing when forced.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Now, now, Dan. They're good boys! Just a little misunderstanding, that's all. Go back to Rosie's and have another tall one. No need to dwell on past butt whoopin's.
jim

Snowflake, AZ

#3 Feb 15, 2013
DAN is correct in his assessment of
ALABAMA Football. First, the drugs,
then the "THUGS" OH. I know. THEY just
wanted to have fun. Hardened Criminals
is what they are! LOL! What a bunch of
Morons they are! Reminds me of the
idiots at Miami, especially in the 80's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Nix III Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly has high praise for Notre Dame DE Day (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
News Alabama froze football staffer's contract (Jul '13) Aug '13 T-Town Clown 8
News Linebacker Alex Anzalone drops Notre Dame, expe... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mitymjs 1
News No. 1 Notre Dame has underdog in its DNA (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 4
News Louis Nix as Santa (Nov '12) Nov '12 BigDan 1
News Is the Front 7 of Notre Dame's Defense Playing ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Notre Dame Fighting Irish Defense Is Coming Tog... (Nov '10) Nov '10 BigDan 1
More from around the web