Chizik Says Ziemba's Injury Is No't S...

Chizik Says Ziemba's Injury Is No't Serious

There are 9 comments on the WHNT-19 story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Chizik Says Ziemba's Injury Is No't Serious. In it, WHNT-19 reports that:

Auburn coach Gene Chizik says left tackle Lee Ziemba's knee injury doesn't appear to be serious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-19.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1 Sep 13, 2010
glad to hear it! that is a good player !!!!! but let me say BOO AUBURN !!!!!!! but not to get hurt

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#2 Sep 13, 2010
T-Town Clown wrote:
glad to hear it! that is a good player !!!!! but let me say BOO AUBURN !!!!!!! but not to get hurt
GREAT POST, BOO.........BOO auburn!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2010
T-Town Clown wrote:
He's going pro. Yeah, I hate to hear about any injury, but it is nice to know that he will be fine.

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>He's going pro. Yeah, I hate to hear about any injury, but it is nice to know that he will be fine.
Ziemba GOING PRO????? You've got to be kidding!!! LMAO!!!!!! Chizik is sorry too!!! Chizik needs to be fired!!! He's sorry!!! Auburn got lucky to get by Mississippi State, sucker; Mississippi State almost kicked auburn's arse!!! YO!!!!!!!

BOO auburn!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!

You want to be my friend, Eagle3? Come on over to Clown's and my side. I'm recruting your arse!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Sep 14, 2010
Thanks for judging me BRILLIANT & AGREE, EAGLE3!!! Come on over to Clown's and my side!

Until then:
ROLL TIDE ROLL YO
GEAUX LSU YO
BOO auburn!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!
LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 14, 2010

#7 Sep 14, 2010
Eagle3 wrote:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/r atings/dsprofile.php?pyid=7261 2&draftyear=2011&genpo s=OT
Round 4???? That's nothing!!!!!!! Only rounds 1 and two are worth anything...... A GUARANTEED..........CONTRACT!! !!!!! YO!!!!!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Round 4???? That's nothing!!!!!!! Only rounds 1 and two are worth anything...... A GUARANTEED..........CONTRACT!! !!!!! YO!!!!!!!
Moron. You actually no nothing about college or pro football. Your post proves it. Don't even reply to me, Village Idiot. I really don't have time to correct you.

WDE

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 15, 2010
know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Ziemba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Ex-Auburn players say they were paid (Mar '11) Apr '11 T-Town Clown 24
News A Moron's Argument Concerning a 2010 Auburn Tig... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jas 1
News Clemson's Da'Quan Bowers an All-American (Dec '10) Dec '10 clepsux hatter 1
News Cam Newton: All Around Leader (Oct '10) Nov '10 Jay 4
News Auburn's Offensive Line Improves Against South ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 txgal49 2
News Can Gene Chizik Lead The Auburn Tigers To Atlan... (Aug '10) Sep '10 AUguest 2
News Tuberville's status remains in limbo at Auburn ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Orlando Tiger 2
More from around the web