Jefferson enjoys best game of career

Jefferson enjoys best game of career

There are 8 comments on the Monroe News Star story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Jefferson enjoys best game of career. In it, Monroe News Star reports that:

There was a game in between Alabama and Ole Miss, but for planning purposes, the Louisiana-Monroe game last week did not exist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monroe News Star.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Nov 22, 2010
against the worst and most injured D in the SEC and the NCAA.
LSU Dude

Westwego, LA

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Way to be positive!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Nov 23, 2010
LSU Dude wrote:
Way to be positive!
Well one thing is for sure, where LSU lacks in coaching and intelligence, they make up for it in Luck.
LSU Dude

Westwego, LA

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Luck? Luck doesn't get a 10-1 record! That is a damn good team and the QB's are finally starting to play better (still a long way to go for them) and move the offense with regularity.
win1990

Montgomery, AL

#5 Nov 23, 2010
I have heard every joke out their at the end of day the dust settle. LSU 10-1 Les Miles 61-16 nat. title 4-1 bowl record top 10 recruiting classes keep making jokes we will have last laugh hahahahahahahahahahah

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Nov 23, 2010
win1990 wrote:
I have heard every joke out their at the end of day the dust settle. LSU 10-1 Les Miles 61-16 nat. title 4-1 bowl record top 10 recruiting classes keep making jokes we will have last laugh hahahahahahahahahahah
well I am glad you can laugh at yourself
WIN1990

Homosassa, FL

#7 Nov 24, 2010
IRISH fan your life really sucks. To top it off living in cleveland MS thats just saddddddddddd

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Nov 24, 2010
WIN1990 wrote:
IRISH fan your life really sucks. To top it off living in cleveland MS thats just saddddddddddd
there is only one d in sad. Actually my life is pretty great. I don't have to live in a crime ridden ghetto like Tampa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavar Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSU slips to No. 4 after sloppy win over Towson (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 27
News No. 3 LSU destroys winless Idaho 63-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 7
News Jefferson's charges reduced; LSU lifts QB's ban (Sep '11) Oct '11 joey 36
News LSU football: Offensive coordinator Gary Crowto... (Oct '10) Oct '10 deathvalley 7
News LSU's Levingston moves to DT (Mar '10) Mar '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 13
News Penalties plague Tigers in defeat (Oct '09) Oct '09 medman 1
News LSU is hungry to be dominant against ULL (Sep '09) Sep '09 LA gator 1
More from around the web