Gamecocks freshman charged in early m...

Gamecocks freshman charged in early morning fight

There are 2 comments on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Mar 2, 2008, titled Gamecocks freshman charged in early morning fight. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

South Carolina offensive lineman Kevin Young was charged for his role in a fight in a nightclub area near campus early Sunday. via StarNewsOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

cookie n cream

West Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 3, 2008
man give the man a chance he's human to.You know football players and rapers and also polices get into fights arguments an it's all. That's life everyone make mistake.
christy

Okatie, SC

#2 Mar 3, 2008
okay, so ppl like need to get off of his back about this. i mean seriously, people get in fights and arguments EVERYDAY! and he makes the news because he is a player for USC?? well im a middle school student..and if i got in a fight even my whole school wouldnt even know about it. whats the big deal? seriously. ppl make mistakes. GET OVER IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jayhawks Hand Ohio State 1st Loss (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mr Breeze 3
News Spurrier reserved in judgment (Sep '08) Sep '08 sharon 1
News Officers who arrested player indicted on miscon... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bull Gator 3
News Columbia Police: No Complaint Made of USC Playe... (Mar '08) Mar '08 chris 68
News City asks for SLED inquiry (Mar '08) Mar '08 Time for Change 1
News USC Football Player Arrested (Mar '08) Mar '08 One Who Knows 231
News USC Football Player Makes Formal Request For In... (Mar '08) Mar '08 BAD WRONG 32
More from around the web