USC Trojans WR Robert Woods named to ...

USC Trojans WR Robert Woods named to Hornung watch list

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 9, 2011, titled USC Trojans WR Robert Woods named to Hornung watch list. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Louisville Sports Commission released its watch list for the 2011 Paul Hornung Award on Tuesday, an annual honor given to the "most versatile player in major college football." Representing the University of Southern California and one of nine Pac-12 Conference student-athletes on the 50 player watch list is sophomore wide receiver Robert Woods ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Trojan

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Robert Woods is afraid to take a hit.

Watch him this season and I guarantee you will see a guy stepping out of bounds to avoid a hit, instead of lowering his shoulder and picking up another 2-3 yards.

FIGHT ON!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Trojan wrote:
Robert Woods is afraid to take a hit.
A hit? You mean as in a puff off a funny cigarette like my coach Ricky likes to take?

I guess that would mean your Trojan boys are more disciplined than our cute little Bruin boys. No wonder Pete_Carroll from Manhattan Beach and I continue on with our Trojan disguises so we can actually play the manly role in pretend.

Go Bruins! Here's to another underdeveloped 4 win season. But check it, our powder blue uniforms at least make everyone feel happy and gay as we Bruins do, don't they? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keenan Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keenan Allen Heads to Vikings In Latest FanSide... (Jan '13) Jan '13 vikingsfankk 1
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft Database (Jan '13) Jan '13 New NFL Draft 1
News Stanford vs California: TV Schedule, Live Strea... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Cal players urge fans to stick with Bears (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
News Ohio State Football: Which Teams Should Fear th... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 2
News Sloppy Cal Bears Thumped 30-9 By USC (Oct '11) Oct '11 Chosen Traveler 8
More from around the web