Sloppy Cal Bears Thumped 30-9 By USC

Oct 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Matt Barkley threw two touchdown passes and Southern California took advantage of five turnovers from California to win its eighth straight game in the series, 30-9 on Thursday night.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2011

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 14, 2011
 
Maynard is the weakest PAC 12 qb I've seen in years. Horse s. can't believe I actually took cal +3. Had the under so i split but nevertheless, just weak

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 14, 2011
 
Never, I repeat NEVER bet against the Trojans!

USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I hate Nd but I hope they slaughter the Trojans f that punk coach and that whole corrupt program of USC. Napalm is the first word when I think of USC and their locale

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Riverbank resident wrote:
I hate Nd but I hope they slaughter the Trojans f that punk coach and that whole corrupt program of USC. Napalm is the first word when I think of USC and their locale
Guess if I lived anywhere up around that hellhole Modesto, I would hate and be jealous of everything that USC stands for. I guess I can comprehend the pain of a loser. Sorry!

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 14, 2011
 
I live in nice clean crime free suburb north of Modesto. You live in south central la. Have fun
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 15, 2011
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Never, I repeat NEVER bet against the Trojans!
USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME
boy are you right when you condoms play no one in the sec and dont forget about wisc!your buzzard mouth is always bigger than your parakeet ass so whats new?just keep sucking the trojan horse for thats all your utopia will be!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 16, 2011
 
Riverbank resident wrote:
I live in nice clean crime free suburb north of Modesto. You live in south central la. Have fun
I live in San Marino, CA. Look that one up bank boy before you go trying to hype up your pre-fab, tract home, in the middle of nowhere suburb. HaHa

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 16, 2011
 
joey wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you right when you condoms play no one in the sec and dont forget about wisc!your buzzard mouth is always bigger than your parakeet ass so whats new?just keep sucking the trojan horse for thats all your utopia will be!
You know lil joey, you may have limited football knowledge but you are pretty good at ONE thing...TROLLING! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keenan Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keenan Allen Heads to Vikings In Latest FanSide... (Jan '13) Jan '13 vikingsfankk 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft Database (Jan '13) Jan '13 New NFL Draft 1
Stanford vs California: TV Schedule, Live Strea... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
Cal players urge fans to stick with Bears (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
Ohio State Football: Which Teams Should Fear th... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 2
USC Trojans WR Robert Woods named to Hornung wa... (Aug '11) Aug '11 PEE PEE PETE 2

Search the Keenan Allen Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••