No clear starters on Gators' defensive line -- Florida, Terry J...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Each day at Florida's spring practice, in drills and scrimmages alike, new defensive line coach Dan McCarney switches his players every four snaps.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
gershon

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

Urban Meyer is willing to sacrifice the health and careers of players like Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow to further his own ambitions. The win-now-at-any-cost philosophy disregards the health and future of the teenagers under his care and direction. His offensive philosophy can't hold up to the rigors of the SEC defenses week after week. And he doesn't seem to have a defensive philosophy at all. He won a championship with Ron Zook's recruits and was embarrassed by a weak Michigan team last year. Sorry folks -- this isn't the second coming of the Old Ball Coach. It's just a flash in the pan egotrip.
Go Gators

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

gershon wrote:
Urban Meyer is willing to sacrifice the health and careers of players like Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow to further his own ambitions. The win-now-at-any-cost philosophy disregards the health and future of the teenagers under his care and direction. His offensive philosophy can't hold up to the rigors of the SEC defenses week after week. And he doesn't seem to have a defensive philosophy at all. He won a championship with Ron Zook's recruits and was embarrassed by a weak Michigan team last year. Sorry folks -- this isn't the second coming of the Old Ball Coach. It's just a flash in the pan egotrip.
You don't know what your talking about.Are you sure that Meyer's ofense of philosophy can't hold up in the sec.Florida had the best offense in the SEC and they were in the top 5 in the nation.And soon our defense is going to be really good they already were ranked #1 in the SEC against the run.And how about you go look at the recruits we been bringing in the last 3 years on defense and on offense.We have 4 star and 5 star recruits every where on both sides of the ball.We wouldn't of won the national championship if it wasn't for Tebow and Harvin.They both came in the game and they made plays that were needed to be made to win the game.There were so many times where Tebow came in and he made a play for us to win the game.Don't blame Harvins injures on Meyer.We lost to Michigan because we had a very young team and Michigan was actually healty for once and there coach was coaching his last game so Michigan had alot to play for.Just wait until next year when the Gators are playing in the national championship.
RLNOLE

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

The Gates 15 minutes of fame has ended. We will again return to the top of the football world with the greatest coach ever. I think I am going to start calling him "Bear" Bowden. We also have the greatest o.c. ever in Jimbo, the greatest d.c. in Mickey and the sharpest dressed coach in Chuck. Further we have the greatest athletic director in TK.

To sum it up, WE ARE THE GREATEST SPORTS PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE SPORTS. WE ARE FLORIDA STATE!!!
ufgatorfan97

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

RLNOLE wrote:
The Gates 15 minutes of fame has ended. We will again return to the top of the football world with the greatest coach ever. I think I am going to start calling him "Bear" Bowden. We also have the greatest o.c. ever in Jimbo, the greatest d.c. in Mickey and the sharpest dressed coach in Chuck. Further we have the greatest athletic director in TK.
To sum it up, WE ARE THE GREATEST SPORTS PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE SPORTS. WE ARE FLORIDA STATE!!!
You've been under a rock for the last few years, haven't you?
RLNOLE

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

No, but all you have to look at is the past. Big deal you won a football championship in between two basketball championships. We won two track championships (so what if we had track athletes that were involved in the academic fraod scandle). With TK acting as a puppet master with our new AD we will win football, basketball and baseball all in the same season.

Clearly our future is greater than your past.

LETS ROLL!!!
Go Gators

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

RLNOLE wrote:
Your a Joke just like the Florida State Program is.You guys aren't going to be good in Football for a while.Your coach is not good so get over it.
Go Gators

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

RLNOLE wrote:
No, but all you have to look at is the past. Big deal you won a football championship in between two basketball championships. We won two track championships (so what if we had track athletes that were involved in the academic fraod scandle). With TK acting as a puppet master with our new AD we will win football, basketball and baseball all in the same season.
Clearly our future is greater than your past.
LETS ROLL!!!
Big deal our you serious we won national championships in the 2 biggest sports in college.FSU past sucks and your present is going to suck.Winning a track championship wow thats something to be proud of.Man your just making me laugh today with all of these jokes you are telling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Justin Trattou Discussions

Search the Justin Trattou Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Florida DE Justin Trattou selected for East-Wes... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
Notre Dame football: Linebacker Burton drops ND... (Oct '10) Oct '10 CAPECOMMISH 1
Tight end Ingram out with knee strain (Aug '08) Aug '08 Sherm904 3
a closer look at state schools (Jan '08) Jan '08 reality check 7
Michigan vs. No. 9 Florida (Jan '08) Jan '08 ohionightmare 51
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••