2012 Gator Bowl: Guide to Ohio State ...

2012 Gator Bowl: Guide to Ohio State vs. Florida

There are 13 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 5, 2011, titled 2012 Gator Bowl: Guide to Ohio State vs. Florida. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It's official. After days of speculation, the Ohio State Buckeyes and Florida Gators will meet for the second time in five years at the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

stan pratt

Fayette, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2011
who gets to coach this game?

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Coach Fickell

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Good news for us, is that Urban Meyer is going to help Fickell at practices and be on the sidelines for the game.
Mr Breeze

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2011
They should re-name this the "who cares bowl".. a battle of two proud programs with first year coaches who cant end this season fast enough. Maybe we can move this game up before Christmas.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#6 Dec 7, 2011
Mr Breeze wrote:
They should re-name this the "who cares bowl".. a battle of two proud programs with first year coaches who cant end this season fast enough. Maybe we can move this game up before Christmas.
Amen to that brother! How about they play this Saturday December 10!
Greenwave

AOL

#7 Dec 7, 2011
Maybe they should play the National Championship this Saturday and get it over with!

Let's give the ESPN, CBS and FOX the lowest TV ratings with these games!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#8 Dec 7, 2011
Greenwave wrote:
Maybe they should play the National Championship this Saturday and get it over with!
Let's give the ESPN, CBS and FOX the lowest TV ratings with these games!
i don't give a damn who watches I know I will with millions of others...
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#9 Dec 9, 2011
Bama isn't playing for the National Championship, that's already been decided. LSU is the National Champion.

Bama is just getting a chance to win a BCS trophy!

LSU took a crap in the center of Bama's home field, grabbed bama by the back of the neck, shoved their face in the turd, and smeared it around.

Even a dog is smart enough to know that means he aint the boss!! The Harvy O nation are the only one's that damn dumb to not know they can't be the national champion. It was already decided.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10 Dec 9, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
Bama isn't playing for the National Championship, that's already been decided. LSU is the National Champion.
Bama is just getting a chance to win a BCS trophy!
LSU took a crap in the center of Bama's home field, grabbed bama by the back of the neck, shoved their face in the turd, and smeared it around.
Even a dog is smart enough to know that means he aint the boss!! The Harvy O nation are the only one's that damn dumb to not know they can't be the national champion. It was already decided.
when we win we will see who leaves with the big thang

ROLL TIDE
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#11 Dec 9, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>when we win we will see who leaves with the big thang
ROLL TIDE
LSU! Nice to hear from you again Harvey!

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#12 Dec 25, 2011
I am leading a boycott of the NC game. Bama should have won...kicker sucked....Okie State and WHOMEVER would have been more interesting than this LAME re-run! Joining me in drinking instead of wathching this LAME political event between ESPN and the SEC.....WRONG! I'd rather watch a re-match of the 2006 OSU-Michigan game. Imagine IF that had gone down (repeat) how much we'd been mis-led...just like this game....LAME!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2011
Mr Breeze wrote:
They should re-name this the "who cares bowl".. a battle of two proud programs with first year coaches who cant end this season fast enough. Maybe we can move this game up before Christmas.
Florida-Ohio State should get the tag, BCS BUNGLER BOWL. Florida State-Notre Dame in Champs Sports Bowl in Orlando already takes that identifier this Thursday.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#14 Dec 26, 2011
Call it the "Keeping Up With The Kardashings Bowl.......in other words who gives a shit bowl....smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five players who could win the 2013 Heisman Trophy (Dec '12) Nov '13 that finger trick 7
News Ohio State QB Controversy Overblown: Run Game, ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Va te faire le po... 1
News Ohio State Football: Power Ranking the Team's S... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Va te faire foutre 2
News Meyer says Buckeyes have lots of room to improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 Carson 1
News Ohio State Football: Projecting the Buckeyes' 2... (Jan '13) Jan '13 dman3 1
News Linebacker Alex Anzalone drops Notre Dame, expe... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mitymjs 1
News Ohio State Football: Running Back Stable Will B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 big daddy 1
More from around the web