Stanford football team ranked No. 6 in coaches' preseason poll, believed to be highest ever

Aug 4, 2011 Full story: Contra Costa Times

New Stanford head coach David Shaw, left, confers with quarterback Andrew Luck during football practice at Stanford University in Palo Alto Monday Feb.

Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2011
I usually like them a little bigger, but the words 6 and pole will work for me. We Bruins love all that talk.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Aug 7, 2011
I hope they are ranked high when we play then. Gonna get some revenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
Richie Incognito in contact with Raiders' offen... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 17
The idiot's guide to the NFL draft (Apr '12) Apr '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL Mock Draft 2012: The Readers Pick For The D... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
2012 NFL Mock Draft: College Studs Who Are Can'... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Not Worth It 2
Shooter Now: Of course, Vikings would take Andr... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Farfarts 67
The 'Moose' has Luck's back, blindside at Stanford (Sep '11) Sep '11 PEE PEE PETE 1
More from around the web