Oklahoma DE Davis eager to step forward

Oklahoma DE Davis eager to step forward

There are 1 comment on the Dallas Morning News story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Oklahoma DE Davis eager to step forward. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

“I have to live up to my own standards that I have for myself, goals that I have for myself. I'm going to have to do more film study, and Coach is going to be on me more, which is all right. I always need that criticism to get ready for a game.”

Oklahoma junior defensive end Alan Davis said Tuesday he's ready to step forward. via Dallas Morning News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

“Go Stoops Troops!”

Since: Dec 06

Midwest City

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Davis has been oustanding so far. I hope Chris Brown is ready to play Saturday. It was very scary to see him laid out like that Friday night. I have seen Chris take a lot bigger hits than that and spring up like nothing happened. Glad to see he is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamogordo police logs (Apr '09) Apr '09 _PINKFLOYD_ 2
News Lawyer: Trooper Exam Unfair (Feb '08) Mar '08 Lexington 123
News Lawyer: Trooper Exam Unfair (Feb '08) Mar '08 dodge city 29
News OU's Williams Has Surgery; Will Be Lost For The... (Sep '07) Sep '07 abOUt clOUt 1
More from around the web