U-M's last shot at glory comes vs. OSU

U-M's last shot at glory comes vs. OSU

There are 3 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Nov 18, 2008, titled U-M's last shot at glory comes vs. OSU. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Michigan-Ohio State joke was making its rounds on both sides of the border less than 24 hours after the Wolverines lost a school-record eighth game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

X Republican

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Michigan is going Down!!!

Since: Nov 08

Allendale MI

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I think so too...but my husband made a good point...they lose the games they're expected to win, but win the games they're expected to lose...so we'll see!!!!
The Old-N-Stangy

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2008
Meat-shigan has nuthin to lose, so the Bucks will be ready. UM will key on Beanie, so I see TP and the receivers having a BIG day !!!

Go Bucks !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Has Had Some Great Final Fours (Mar '12) Mar '12 laserboxguy 1
News Lacking a census director, Locke hires 3 expert... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Cathleen Savage 1
News Rodriguez: 'A long 8 months' - Coach looks ahea... (Nov '08) Nov '08 rpm 1
News Experts: Residency law unenforceable (Jul '08) Oct '08 Flips 61
News No. 9 Wisconsin chokes in second half, falls to... (Oct '08) Oct '08 patrick 1
News Ole Miss Fires Orgeron After 4 Years (Nov '07) Nov '07 DrewC 4
News CFB: Coordinators carousel on steady spin (Jun '07) Jun '07 tin23 1
More from around the web