Wisconsin 31, Ohio State 18: Clay is ...

Wisconsin 31, Ohio State 18: Clay is first to rush for more than 100 yards against Ohio State sin...

There are 106 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Wisconsin 31, Ohio State 18: Clay is first to rush for more than 100 yards against Ohio State sin.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Browse and buy at OSUPhotoStore.com " href="/live/export-content/sites/dispatch/sports/stories/2010/10/17/1017-osu-mainhed-art-gvpa8lae-1img-4912-large.jpg" class="lightbox"> Browse and buy at OSUPhotoStore.com " /> Neal C. Lauron Dispatch Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor passed for 156 yards with no touchdowns and one interception.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bucknut92

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2010
The fatal flaw of "Tressel Ball" is the team doesn't know how to play with a sense of urgency! Unless Iowa can beat Michigan St, I don't think we'll need to worry about that 6th straight Big Ten title. Outback Bowl here we come!
Buckeyes Blow

Williamston, MI

#2 Oct 17, 2010
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA glad to see this overrated team go down, no championship for you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA your team is horrible
cruel uncaring universe

Blacklick, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2010
How could the sun rise this morning?

OH AYTCH! OH NO!
Jonathan

Blacklick, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2010
"This loss doesn't define us as a team," Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor said. "It doesn't define me, I know that. There will be plenty of more cheers and joy."

I beg to differ CHUMP! You're over-rated BIG TIME as well as the rest of your teammates! Enjoy your breakfast - try Wheaties! One more thing - you don't have a chance in h#ll of succeeding in the NFL so study hard and get your degree!
Gridlock

Grosse Pointe, MI

#5 Oct 17, 2010
Pryor has to be the most overrated recruit in the hidtory of college football. He doesnt even run hard; he jogs. And his passes are inaccurate, wobbly floaters.
Marcus

Blacklick, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2010
I'm not watching one more Ohio State game this year - f*ck em! It's one thing to lose but when you just get pounded and punched in the mouth it's ridiculous! At least things will get accomplished around the house on Saturdays now! Tressel will get on the stage and say "I'm proud of how we fought" - ha ha! Why don't you try showing up in the 1st quarter CHUMP!
SuckeyeHater

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Hahahahahaah! Your team is so overrated. Maybe someday someone will learn that scheduling a bunch of cupcakes before conference play doesn't prepare your team for the stretch run. Rot in hell Suckeye fans!!!!
BadgerKCMO

Overland Park, KS

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Relax everyone...you have a great team...you just lost a game against a desparate team that was trying to salvage its season. Also, Camp Randall is one tough place to play. Good Luck the rest of the year. Go Big Ten.
Mchigun fan

New Albany, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Some people on here are in desperate need of a life. OSU got out played last night. It happens every day in sports.
I think it's funny how pathetic most of these posts are so far. OSU lost last night but these earlier posts are from life long losers.
Stugs

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 17, 2010
The only people who are surprised by this loss where the people who did not realize the idiocy of ESPN talking about strength of schedule when it came to Boise State, but ignored it when it came to OSU. The OSU method of getting into the BCS championship has changed, no longer can OSU consistently play teams like Ohio (the great state rivalry), Toledo and Eastern Michigan then beat up on an incredibly overrated and weak Big Ten. College Football Fans finally do not have to wait until January for OSU to play a decent football team, so not the loss comes earlier.
Greg

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 17, 2010
SuckeyeHater wrote:
Hahahahahaah! Your team is so overrated. Maybe someday someone will learn that scheduling a bunch of cupcakes before conference play doesn't prepare your team for the stretch run. Rot in hell Suckeye fans!!!!
Poor baby! What's it like to wallow in so much hate? I'm going to break some news to you. Every team loses once in a while. This team will bounce back well and you'll be seething in more hate. Best not to watch it.
Bodie

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2010
YOU knew this would happen. The team didn't play all that well against lesser teams and they use the same plays over and over again. All Wisconsin had to do was watch play film of last 4 games and they had it won and DONE.
maurice clarett

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Oct 17, 2010
When it counts most Tressel falls apart - let's see there is texas at osu, fl vs osu, lsu vs osu, osu at usc, usc at osu and now this disaster - jimmy its been nearly 7 yrs since you won a meaningful game, and how about playing some meaningful night games so your teams are prepared
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

Ocklawaha, FL

#14 Oct 17, 2010
OSU loses to Wisconsin every 30 years and ppl act like OSU sucks and Wisconsin is the greatest thing to happen to mankind. You guys need help.
the truth is a whackjob

New York, NY

#15 Oct 17, 2010
OVER-RATED!
OVER-RATED!
OVER-RATED!
PSU Fan

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2010
I was not happy to see Ohio State lose last night. If my team, Penn State, can't make it to the national championship, I want a Big Ten team there. By Ohio State losing, continues to keep that door open for Boise State to make it to the big game and to be a big snooze fest. I know the rivalries Ohio State has, but come on, I would love to see Ohio State there over Boise State or any other team that plays pathetic schedules.
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

Ocklawaha, FL

#17 Oct 17, 2010
PSU Fan wrote:
I was not happy to see Ohio State lose last night. If my team, Penn State, can't make it to the national championship, I want a Big Ten team there. By Ohio State losing, continues to keep that door open for Boise State to make it to the big game and to be a big snooze fest. I know the rivalries Ohio State has, but come on, I would love to see Ohio State there over Boise State or any other team that plays pathetic schedules.
Amen to that my rival PSU brotha...LOL!!! OSU still has a shot they gotta fight now. And I have respect for BSU but they are starting to run their mouths now.
KKK

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 17, 2010
You buckeye fans are pathetic....You NEVER win big games...hhhhhhaaaaaa No champioship AGAIN
FFB1964

United States

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Buckeyes Blow wrote:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA glad to see this overrated team go down, no championship for you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA your team is horrible
At least Michigan lost, yet again.
Arizona Buckeye

Peoria, AZ

#20 Oct 17, 2010
SuckeyeHater wrote:
Yeah, the Buckeyes folded big time, kind of like your Cincy Reds and where are those Bearkittens this year? Hell is something you should know all about!!!!!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Badgers' Clay departs for NFL (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 2
News 2010 BCS National Championship Game: Wisconsin ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 John Smith 1
News Big Ten roundup | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jack Schidt 1
News Ohio State football: Buckeyes at the break | Bu... (Nov '10) Nov '10 FLABUCK 20
News Manhandled in Madison | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Nov '10 gabe t 88
News Hawkeye Meltdown (Oct '10) Oct '10 1968 Hawks 5
News Big Ten: Wisconsin stuns Iowa, 31-30 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web