BuckeyeXtra - OSU Insider

BuckeyeXtra - OSU Insider

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 19, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - OSU Insider. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Who needs 25? Three will suffice: Just block somebody. No more excuses. Find an offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Kim

Jackson, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2009
NO offensive line pass blocking until late in 4th quarter. Run 2 minute drill entire game. Tressel is a control freak that can't see the forest through the trees. Needs to run for political office and let someone who isn't afraid to take a chance be the new coach. Quarterback coach??? You have to be kidding me.
If Pryor was at Florida or Michigan or any other school who is not afraid to air it out and TEACHES offensive linemen how to block he would be doing great.
Get off Pryor and GET ON TRESSEL and the fat slow offensive linemen........oh...and get a play caller that knows what the hell they are doing.
Remember....if you don't make mistakes you aren't doing anything!!!!!!!
doug

Lewis Center, OH

#2 Oct 19, 2009
in response to Kim from jackson, ohio. I hope those, per your post, fat slow offensive linemen take to your post and tell the coaches that they are tired of being blamed for every offensive ill. The OSU lineman may decide that since supposed fans think they are not up for the job, why not do a little less. Afterall, Prior is the second coming and with the talent he came to osu with he shouldn't even need any linemen except for a center to git min the ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
More from around the web