Ohio State football: Players try to t...

Ohio State football: Players try to turn negatives into positive | BuckeyeXtra

There are 245 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 3, 2011, titled Ohio State football: Players try to turn negatives into positive | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Highly touted recruit Braxton Miller will be in the mix for the starting quarterback job despite being a freshman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Tennessee Jerry

Fayetteville, TN

#244 Jul 7, 2011
gjzuidy wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps your least intelligent post yet. First, you have no clue what my post was addressing..I was making no comparison to "how many people lied"... But since YOU brought it up, for you to compare a graduate assistant coach who lied,, to your LEADER OF THE PROGRAM who lied verbally AND in writing, well TennJerr,,, you are ridiculous.. Thought I actually had a competitive foil on therse boards, but I guess not..Nobody on these boards can hold a candle to my superior FB knowledge, and just good ole' common sense...
Well, if you had any good ole' common sense, you would realize you were answering TN Buckeye not me. If you don't even know who you are responding to gjzuidy,,,you are ridiculous. Doesn't that just make you feel sooooooo stupid? Except for this childish mistake you just made, I had stated I had nothing more to respond to you. Your biased agenda gets in the way of constuctive debate.
Now, go talk to TN Buckeye. I'm sure he just can't wait.
Tennessee Jerry

Fayetteville, TN

#245 Jul 7, 2011
Bo - Woody Never Cheated wrote:
<quoted text>
All 10 years are tainted- use deductive reasoning
You are a lost cause
Thinking it just isn't going to make it so but keep trying. I think we already established your "deductive reasoning" was defective. You aren't even a cause, not lost but missing.
gjzuidy

East Lansing, MI

#246 Jul 8, 2011
Tennessee Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you had any good ole' common sense, you would realize you were answering TN Buckeye not me. If you don't even know who you are responding to gjzuidy,,,you are ridiculous. Doesn't that just make you feel sooooooo stupid? Except for this childish mistake you just made, I had stated I had nothing more to respond to you. Your biased agenda gets in the way of constuctive debate.
Now, go talk to TN Buckeye. I'm sure he just can't wait.
Doesn't really matter, you both are of the same mold. But I'm glad you aren't responding to me anymore, although this is your 3rd response to me after you said you wouldn't respond to me anymore...ha..
sc buckeye fan

Clover, SC

#247 Jul 8, 2011
gjzuidy wrote:
<quoted text>Reinvent history all you want, and the uneducated may believe you. But only 1 person was accused of lying, Herron, and he was fired immediately. The "records" you claim were not kept were in fact "kept", but did not include such "important" items as pre-practice stretching and warm-up...wow. Still against the rules, but WOW! Your assertions that UMs people were not cooperative with their own internal investigation is poppycock, as is your assertion that a "UM spokesperson" denied all allegations...nice try.. Have a great day!
One--ink on your arm does not increase skill set or speed, but extra practice time does. Well, not in the case of michigan. My bad. It's gotta sting to get in trouble for that and still have a sucky season.
Two-- i'm not inventing anything. Read annarbor.com june 2 2011. Valleno "who repeatedly ATTEMPTED to gather/receive information. She's the only one left. Tells whose left, fired or "resigned". CBSsports.com Aug 30 2009. RR and Vanhorn denied any violations/wrong doing.

It's all right there. Brewonsouthu.wordpress.com ----Morris fired.

Again and a little more slowly for you---people who live in glass house shouldn't walk around with all their "stuff" hanging out.
Let him without sin cast the first stone. And RR was in trouble at WVU for same stuff. Break down for you---same shit different day for RR. Like so.many of the other UM fans have said "Tress was dirty at YSU..." so was RR. maybe you guys should watch the mud slinging as it's been really easy to turn it right back at ya. Just sayin.......
tim carpenter

Dayton, OH

#248 Jul 9, 2011
even though we going through this nonsense in my eyes i still believe in the scarlet and gray we will not let the past few months effect are upcoming season although coach tressel is gone we have a new coach to rally behind and i think he will be great, plus coach fickell learned and now has a chance to show us what he knows. GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
More from around the web